Chapter 8.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"--ke up!" Cedric heard in his sleep, before he felt another shake at his shoulder.

"Cedric! Wake up!" He heard a whisper yell and shot up from his bed, which caused his head to collide with the person's head, who tried to wake him.

"Ouch! That hurts.." He heard the voice of the person say, while he rubbed his own forehead.

The handsome Hufflepuff boy then finally looked up and saw Y/n standing in front of his bed, while she was rubbing her forehead to soothe the pain.

"W-what happened? Did an intruder enter?" He asked while protectively standing in front of her and looking around the dark room, wand already out to curse someone.

"No, I'm just hungry." She confessed, while her guinea pig jumped on the top of her head.

"Are you joking?" He asked her in disbelief, but she just shock her head 'no'.

"Why did you wake me then? I'm not hung-- *growl*" Cedric's annoyed rant got interrupted by his stomach growling. His face flushed a light pink color out of embarrassment and it was quite entertaining to watch.

"You're not hungry? Yeah, right! Anyways come on pretty boy, Gustav is starving for some veggies." She said, while grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the door of the infirmary.

"What time is it?" Cedric asked her from behind, which caused shivers down Y/n's body, because his breath was really warm against her neck.

"It's 2 am, you fell asleep at the part where I was talking about Eliza and Angelica and how Hamilton was a little fruity!" She squeaked out, while checking if the corridor had anyone in sight.

"I apologize, I was really tired.." He muttered and put his chin on top of her head tiredly. 'Smells like peaches..' He thought to himself and almost fell asleep again, if Y/n hadn't moved.

"The coast is clear! Let's go full agent mode!" She whisper yelled, while going outside into the hallway. The second year held her hands like they were a weapon of sorts and leaned her back against the wall opposite of the hospital wing.

He snorted, while looking at the girl's silly behavior. "What are you doing?"

"No time for chit chat! Let's go Agent Ced!" She said and he let out a low chuckle before following the girl's lead in sneaking through the hallways.