Chapter 5.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Yeah, here have it all." The h/c girl answered while pushing all her food and the pudding that everyone got for today's dessert to the boy with green streaks in his black hair.

"I-i can't just accept all of this!" He stuttered, but Y/n just smiled at him and waved his concerns off.

"You are still growing so eat up!" She dismissed him, while she finished drawing a little doodle of Snape brewing a potion on the cover of her essay.

She heard Zehra next to her snort, while Astoria stifled a giggle, because the girls helped her with the drawings of her ingredients and now she is just drawing anything potion related.

"Don't you think that's too much doodling?" Zehra teased, while biting into a big piece of bread, before screaming in fright.

A loud "RONALD WEASLEY!" echoed through the great hall after all the owls snooped in with letters and packages. Everyone turned to the Gryffindor table, where Ron Weasley was currently being yelled at by a red letter that appeared to sneer.

'A howler

'A howler..' Y/n muttered in her mind, while looking at it fascinated. She didn't know how she knew this, but guessed that the previous owner was pretty up-to-date with wizarding stuff.

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home!" It continued to scold the poor redhead, before turning to his sister, while the letter looked more like it was smiling kindly to the girl instead of sneering.

"Oh, and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." Was the last thing the flaming red letter said, before ripping itself into non existence.

Everyone then turned back to their own letters and packages, after teasing Ron, but then noticed a very small and weird looking owl carrying a giant yellow package and a very familiar looking red envelope to the Hufflepuff table.