Chapter 28.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"So yeah, are you and Cho coming?" The girl asked, while she had tucked the phone between her ear and shoulder as she helped her dad fold the laundry.

Y/n was currently talking to Bao over the phone, as she invited him and his sister to her night-out with Adrian. It was not even three days into the break and she already was bored. She really missed her access to the internet of 2021, so much more entertaining.

"Yeah, we were getting bored anyways. Adrian was that one chaser, who everyone fancied, right? The hot Slytherin?" Bao's voice clang through the phone.

"Yes, that dude. Anyways you know the Westminster cathedral? Let's meet there, it's near Buckingham palace and pretty central of London, I want to explore the city a bit." She explained to the boy, who was polishing his beloved broomstick on his own end.

"Gotcha.. We will wait there at like 10 o'clock, if that's alright, want us to bring anything?" He asked her, while Y/n could hear him shuffling around on his end.

Bao took of his shirt, as he was all sweaty already. He just played some quidditch with his sister and felt exhausted, even if it was fun.

"Nah, I'm gonna bring some money and my metro card, so you guys don't need to worry." Y/n reassured him, as she turned to her dad, who was handing her a red Gryffindor sweater, that she folded up and put on the pile.

"We will also bring some money, I will tell Cho in a minute. Have to go shower, fam." He chuckled out, as he walked through his room and smelled some of the shirts on his floor, to see which one was still usable for tonight.

"Alright, see you at ten, king." She smiled and Bao also grinned from his own side.

"Adios, my loyal servant~" He teased and hung up, to finally get cleaned after his quidditch game with his sister.

"Cho, you can come in. I know you are waiting behind the door." He said and his sister stumbled into the room with her hair wet and in shorts and a T-shirt with the logo of the Tutshill Tornados on it.

"Who was that?" She asked him as she used the towel wrapped around her neck, to dry her wet hair.

"Y/n, our coach and newest chaser. She is always either sleeping, taking pictures of random things and scribbling into her notebooks. You will love her." He told his sister as she scrunched up her nose in disgust, when she saw him shuffling through his dirty clothing.