Chapter 20.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"What are we doing at this tree?" Tom asked confused on why the girl had to drag him away from the castle.

"It's not just any tree! It's the whomping willow!" Y/n argued back, as she pulled him closer to it.

"So it's a dangerous tree.." He concluded not impressed by the girl's argument.

"You are such a party pooper!" She said, while laying down on the grass, it felt much nicer than laying in cold snow, she decided.

"You are going to get all dirty.." He stated, but could only yelp, when the girl also dragged him down next to her.

"Tommy! Come on enjoy your youth a little." She scolded before pointing at a cloud. "Look at that cloud for example!"

"It's a cloud." He just simply stated, while trying to see why she found this to be 'enjoying your youth'.

Y/n groaned at this and pinched his cheeks, which made Riddle slap her hands away. "Don't touch me like that, we aren't friends." He spat out.

"Draco's even nicer than you.." She pouted before turning to the cloud again. "And don't you see it looks like a snake!"

Tom looked at it closer and he could see the form Y/n was describing to him. He then looked at the cloud next to the snake one and pointed at it.

"That one looks like a badger." He pointed out, while turning his head to the girl, so be could see her expression.

"It does!" She excitedly agreed, not seeing a little glint in Tom's eyes who was staring at her side profile intently.

She then turned to him, which caused in them making eye contact before grinning slightly. "Those clouds represent us, my little snake~"

"Your little snake?" He repeated, while raising a questioning eyebrow. "We've know each other for less than two hours.. We aren't friends, so don't talk like we are." He scolded her, while standing up.

"Come on! I thought we were having a best friends moment!" She whined still laying in the grass lazily.

"You said it yourself.. I am an psychopath and I do not seek for friends." He shushed her, as he tried to straighten his uniform as much as possible.