Chapter 44.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*TW!! BLOOD AND MENTION OF INJURY! (don't read after the hippogriff landed if you can't handle it)*

As the group followed Hagrid deeper into the forest, they arrived at a clearing like place with a little cobblestone wall surrounding the area. Hagrid stepped over a little dent in the wall and turned to the group as he stood there in the clearing. Fang had left the group a while ago, because he saw a particularly delicious looking stick, so he wasn't next to his owner.

"Right, yeh lot." He began as the students quickly followed him into the closed off area. "Less chatterin' and form a group over there."

"And open your books to page 49." Hagrid ordered them, while he started to walk deeper into the forest.

Draco then stepped up and was about to criticize Hagrid's teaching. "Exactly how are we supposed to do tha--" "He just showed us how, Draci-poo." Pansy cut him off, as she opened her books with no problems, making him blush.

"Y/n!" She suddenly said as she ran up to the tall girl, who laid her bag onto the cobblestone wall. "Do you think there are unicorns in this?" Pansy signalled to the book in her hands.

"Perhaps? Who knows." Y/n said and let Gustav come out of her shirt as she also took of her robes and laid them next to her bag. Gustav also climbed into her bag, to sleep some more, because he was too tired after dealing with Nuts yesterday night.

The other students just watched as Y/n exposed her uniform, which just consisted of her dress shirt, which was not tugged, her Hufflepuff tie and her skirt with biker shorts underneath. Some snapped out of ogling at the tallest girl in their grade and also tallest person from the looks of it, before following her example and laying their excessive things onto or against the wall.

Y/n then grabbed her book and stroked it's spine again, before she walked towards a certain rock, where Hermione and the two boys stood. Hermione herself suddenly turned to the clingy trio, which consisted of Harry, Ron and Y/n and spluttered something out.

"I think their funny." She said as she pointed at the book Y/n was holding, while said girl was looking to find some information on page 49.

"Same, they are cut--" "Oh, yeah. Terribly funny!" Draco cut into Y/n's agreement, while Zehra was about to throw her book at him. To be

"Really witty!" He continued and Pansy wanted to stop him, but he held out an hand to stop her from talking. "God, this place has gone to the dogs."

"Yeah, we can tell from how much of a bitch you have become, Draco." Y/n shot back, which caused most of the students around to laugh, as the boy himself just glared at her.