Part 47

Lucas

I heard a baby crying and I began to try to force my eyes open but it wouldn't work.

"tj." i mumbled my eyes finally opened but my head began beating uncontrollably I saw a girl sitting in front of me shake a bottle and put it into a baby's mouth.

"don't hurt my nephew." I whispered and she looked up and I shook my head.

"joy's dead who are you." I said.

"don't flatter me Lucas." joy said as she continued to feed tj.

"Joy." I said weakly.

"yeah I think we got that part joy's alive yay." she said as she stood up and put tj in a baby's crib. "damn Lucas try not to get blood on the carpet it's a baby's room." she said as she grabbed a towel and dapped my head with the towel and I just watched her I was amazed.

"your alive." I whispered as tears formed in my eyes and she clenched her jaw and grabbed me by my hair and I winced.

"do not act like you are happy to see me it's only going to make me angry." she said through clenched teeth and let go off me roughly.

"well when you act like that I ain't happy to see yo ass." I mumbled and she laughed as she wiped her hands and sat down in front of me.

"you look old." she said playfully.

"and you look...young." I said surprised she didn't look like the joy I remembered she looked more mature.

"well thank you I do exercise occasionally and probably drink tea." she shrugged as she crossed her legs.

"joy where have you been." I said.

"around.. here and there."

"I'm serious."

"the plan wasn't to go away forever it was to go away until I could kill Gigi and prove to you guys everything she had did but things changed." she said as she looked down.

"what?"

"you all seemed happier without me so I thought it was best to stay dead." she said as she cleared her throat and I scoffed.

"how were we better off without you, jo grieved you, Cortez grieved you, I mean we all-

"don't put we and all in the same sentence, jo understandable, it didn't even take Cortez a day to fall in love with someone else you and Pryce brushed my death under the rug like I was nothing you all did once you started getting lives." she said

"we still love you joy come home and stop all of this." I said.

"all of what?" she asked.

"kidnapping Pryce's son this isn't you." I said.

"I did pryce and noel a favor tj is perfectly fine and sleeping and don't even get me started on Toine." she said as she laughed .

"You have toine's body ?" I asked .

"oh yeah I have more than the little bastards body, toine !" She yelled and the door opened and Toine walked in limping.

"toine?" I asked and he looked at me and turned his attention to his little brother picking him up. "let them go joy." I yelled losing my patience.

"damn it Lucas can I at least get a thank you for saving our nephews life?" she mugged.

"how?" he asked.

"well after watching your dumb ass son fall for Gigi's tricks I followed him closely and when honor killed Gigi and they left leaving Toine's body thinking he was dead I helped him I fixed his wound and took him in he wasn't pleased with his cousins leaving him there for dead so he's been here getting on my nerves." joy said while rolling my eyes and I looked at toine.