Part 43 :

⚠️Long chapter ⚠️

Kingston

I opened the door and looked around and saw gigi sitting in the far back in a booth I walked up and she stood up and smiled and hugged me .

"god I haven't seen you in forever ." she said as she cupped my face and I smiled slightly. Gigi has been a good figure to me ever since we moved here my mom and honor have been real busy not blaming them I just want some attention myself I guess , she gives me rides , helps me with my homework, and gives me advice about girls she's real cool we just meet up outside of atlanta so know one will suspect anything .

"so how's those grades lookin ?" She asked as she patted the table and I took my report card out of my pocket and slid it to her and she opened it .

"all a's .. really Kingston a b in science?" She asked .

"man I can't stay focused it's a bad shawty in my class who be flirting with me. " I said while smiling and she ha fed it back to me .

"Yeah you really are Lucas's son ." she said while picking up a fry. 

"learned from the best ." I shrugged .

"so how is it ?" She asked .

"how's what ?"

"staying with your dad silly ." she asked as she messed with my curls .

"it's straight it's different I got more freedom I guess ." I said as ate my ice cream .

"well I know Lucas loves that your there ." she said with a small smile .

"I bet he does ." I said while laughing .

"why don't you stay with him like permanently." She said and I choked on my ice cream . My mama was being generous when she offered to let me stay with him on the weekends.

"my mom ain't goin for that ." I said as I cleared my throat .

"it's your choice your almost eighteen don't you think you should like stand up to your mom ?" she asked , gigi was kind of right it is my choice and me and my dad should get close .

"I'll talk to her."I said as I picked with my ice cream .

"Also I need a favor ." she whispered.

"what is it ?" I asked.

"I need you to get your sister and your cousins together in one place for me so we can have a friendly talk ." she said while leaning in .

"why ?"

"I want to make amends with them you know I mean I could do it myself-

"null I got it ." I said .

"you sure ? I can do it if your scared ." she shrugged .

"I'm not scared I got it send the address ." I said and she smiled and grabbed my hand .

"I knew I could count on you bubba ." she said as she caressed it a bit and I smiled . I walked back home and unlocked the door and Honor snatched my headphones out my ear .

"what the hell ?" I asked .

"where the hell have you been ?" She snapped .

"wit friends damn lesi." I mugged .

"well next time your out with friends let me know I'm not gonna keep saving your ass from jo ." she said as she pushed me. 

"why you so tight man ." I said as I fixed my shirt .