Part 38:

Toine

I unlocked my locker and grabbed my books that was in there .

"next time that pussy nigga put his hands on me ima put him on his head ." Coby said .

"yeah , daddy can't save him at school ." Khalil said as he laughed and I slammed my locker and turned around to confront them when Melanie stepped in front of me and pushed me back on the locker .

"fighting Colby and Khalil really ?" she said .

"mind yo business ." I mumbled.

"It is my business when it's about me  ." she said while crossing her arms and I rolled my eyes,

"whatever." I said as the girl from the other day caught my eye she was walking down the hallway in her cheer leader uniform with her friends.

"Toine I don't need you fighting my battles ." she said .

"huh?" I said as I looked down at her .

"King told me why y'all got into it ." she said .

"king needs to mind his business and you do too whoever I get into with is my business." I said as I began walking off trying to catch up to the girl and she caught up to me and crossed her arms and I groaned.

"what Melanie is it money? " I asked .

"who are you trying to get to ?" she asked .

"this girl I had met yesterday." I said while pointing at her and Melanie eyes bucked and grabbed my hand pulling me into a classroom ,

"what did I tell you about touching me ." I said .

"Your talking about Iriel Dubose ." She said .

"yeah ." I said while smirking.

"no ain't no yeah her father is a attorney he hates our family ." she said .

"what that got to do with us?" I asked

"it has everything to do with us if you hurt her , it'll give her dad another motive to take down our family stupid." she said .

"Melanie do you know who I am? I want to fuck her not marry her ." I said while walking out the classroom .

"your dad is gonna kill you." she called out and I shrugged and walked in front of iriel and her friends causing them to stop and giggle .

"wassup witchu?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll catch y'all later ." she said to her friends and they laughed and walked off and she leaned on the locker .

"yeen have to send yo lil friends away ma." I said while licking my lips and she laughed .

"Ma?" she scoffed .

"yeah girl ." I said while laughing and she rolled her eyes and walked away and I followed her .

"damn you fast." I said while standing in front of her .

"My name is Iriel I'm not your ma or your girl I am a women ." she said looking bored .

"damn my bad Iriel just trynna thank you for calming me down the other day ." I shrugged .

"yeah ." she said .

"can I get your number ?" I asked .

"look Toine I know you and what you trynna do and I'm not on that type of time so do your self a favor and drop dead ." she said and walked away and I smirked .

"I like a challenge ." I said .

                                               ***