part 5:

Cortez ^

Jo

I woke up in a bed that felt familiar I opened my eyes to find myself in a luxurious bedroom.

"Oh my god." I said. This is Lucas's house I touched my stomach and gulped. I got out of his bed and right when I was about to open the door one of his friends from the other day opened it.

"What did you do to my baby?!" I asked. He mugged.

"Girl ain't nobody touch you or that damn baby you betta calm yo ass down and drink some water." Cortez said while walking inside as he was sitting the water down I took this as my opportunity and grabbed a vase and hit him upside his head and took off running I didn't hit him hard just enough so I could get away. I ran down the stairs but was picked up by a strong body a familiar body.

"Lucas." I said. He threw me on the couch and rolled his eyes.

"What did you do to my baby?!" I yelled. He looked at me confused

"I didn't do anything girl what you talking about?" He asked. Cortez came around the corner rubbing his head.

"Man yo crazy ass baby mama hit me with a lamp." Cortez said.

"Y'all were trying to kill me!" I yelled. Lucas laughed.

"mama if I was gone kill you I would've did it earlier today." He said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you guys want." I said.

"I want to be in baby's life if you let me." He said while sitting.

"This is why I'm here!" I yelled.

"Duh." Cortez said while coming out of the kitchen with a ice pack.

"You couldn't have contacted me instead off kidnapping me." I said.

"Nah it was funnier this way...by the way you one dumb ass girl who goes outside to look for her dogs you made it to easy to kidnap yo ass." Pryce said while laughing.

"Where are my dogs?!"

"Relax we put them back in yo house." Cortez said. I sighed and nodded. They just started at me I looked down and realized I was still in tights and a bra I grabbed a pillow and tried to cover myself while mugging them.

"What's your name?" Pryce questioned.

"Josephine Wallace?" I said.

"When you found out you was pregnant?" Cortez asked.

"I don't know a few days ago?"

"When was the last time you had sex with anyone?" Pryce asked.

"That is none of your damn business." I said. Lucas chuckled.

"Lucas get yo baby mama li bru." Pryce said.

"Can I go now?" I asked irritated.

"No we need to talk about a few things." Lucas said and looked at his friends and they walked out.

"why am I here I thought you didn't want anything to do with our child." I said with a attitude.

"No I don't want anything to do with you actually the only thing I care about is that baby you carrying." He said harshly.

"Whatever what made you change your mind."

"A few words of wisdom." He said while lighting a blunt.

"You can't smoke that around me." I said.

"Why." He said.

"I'm pregnant dumb ass." I said while rolling my eyes. he smirked and put the blunt in his pocket.