Part 12:

Jo

"Jo this is your boyfriend Lucas." My dad asked again but the time with base in his voice I looked at Lucas with pleading eyes.

"yes dad this is Lucas." I said while sighing.

"Dad? I thought you said she didn't talk to her folks." Cortez said while putting Pryce down. I shot lucas a look what I told him about my parents was supposed to stay between us and he told Cortez fuck ass. Pryce pushed Cortez back and bucked at them.

"Yeah niggas these her folks shit." Pryce said while fixing his shirt.

"Lucas your an idiot." Joy said. He smacked his lips.

"Well..i'll get dinner started." My mom said.

"Ma no we'll get dinner on the way back to the hotel." I said while rubbing my hand over my face.

"Hotel?" My dad laughed.

"Oh no Jo there's plenty of room here I'll tell Taylor to get your things." Hailey insisted. I mocked her in my head.

"No wer-

"Ashidd a nigga kinda hungry ain't even gon cap." Pryce said as he rubbed his hands together joy hit him in his chest.

"I'll call Taylor the guest rooms are already made Josephine your room is still the same." she said as she walked off while smiling. I did a fake smile back.

"Well you guys get settled I'm glad your back jo." My dad said as he patted me on the head and walked away. I sighed and looked at Lucas I walked to him and grabbed his hand and drug him upstairs.

"Whatchu doing bruh." he said as I pushed him in my room. I closed the door and locked it and walked up to him and began hitting him in his chest until he grabbed my hands.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"What you talm bout stupid ass girl." he said.

"You told Cortez about my parents." I said with teary eyes.

"Man you told Pryce and Joy what's the problem." He shrugged.

"I told you that in private with confidence hoping you'd actually think of me as a friend and keep my secret and by the way I didn't tell Pryce or joy your the only person I told asshole." I said as i stormed out of the room and towards the bathroom I locked the door and sat on the floor and cried. I hate my life. I hate Lucas. I hate this house. As I was crying I heard movement coming from outside I got up and looked out the window but there was nothing there but the old shed they got it installed when I was in high school me and Jaylen would sneak in there and fuck sometimes it was fun. the door knob twisted and I got up and wiped my face and opened it and of course it was my sister Hailey. She was also the same skin tone as me, full lips, curly pretty hair, and she was very smart when we were teens but that all went down hill when she started dating Victor crack headed ass, he was bald and every time he talked he spit he was never put together and he also looked crippled when he walked he was disgusting to me but Hailey was in love with it I think it was the drugs because there ain't now way. but Hailey was slimmer than me but now she looks healthy and good I can't even lie.

"you okay?" She asked.

"I'm good why." I asked with my hand on my hip.

"I heard you and Lucas arguing." she said with a dry laugh.

"oh well it was a couples fight you know." I said while shrugging.