3 days until the wedding

Josephine

"Je voudrais une eau avec un supplément de citron." Honor giggled and we just looked at her.

"n'importe quoi pour toi ma belle." the young french waiter said while kissing her hand and she blushed .

"Alright nigga don't get fucked up." Lucas said slapping his hand away from Lesi and the waiter nodded and walked away.

"he ain't ask me what I wanted." Bubba mugged .

"Child I told him you wanted a lemonade." I said and he nodded.

"Where you learn to speak French?" Lucas asked.

"High School Honor's of course." Lesi said matter of factly and I smiled while shaking my head.

"You think you smart?" Bubba teased .

"I do actually." Honor said with her hand in his face.

"Y'all don't start we in this nice ass country." Lucas said sternly and I just watched him interact with them I hate that he couldn't see them grow up but i'm happy he's here now.

"Ma!" Kingston said snapping his fingers.

"Huh?" I asked.

"When is everyone else coming?" He asked .

"Tomorrow son." I said and the waiter brought out our drinks sitting them next to us.

"Une boisson spéciale pour les maries." the waiter said while sitting down a glass of  wine along with the bottle.

"Hell nah I ain't order this." Lucas mugged him and I nudged him.

"He means we didn't order this." I corrected him.

"Je sais que c'était un cadeau." The waiter said trying to explain with his hands and Lucas looked at me confused.

"He's saying it was a gift." Honor said, "De qui?" she asked him curiously and he went through his pocket and handed me a note card and I looked at it.

A gift to you from us. See you in 3 days.

- Mari and Kyle Wallace

"There's no way you.." I said stopping myself not trying to scare the kids.

"You get to the hotel with the kids while I handle this." Lucas whispers into my ear and I nod.

"We'll order in let's go." I said sternly leaving some money on the table and grabbing my bag.

"Lucas is everything okay?" Honor asked.

"Everything fine baby go back with Jo." He murmured as he kissed her head pulling her into a hug and Kingston wrapped his arm around me and I rubbed his side, Lesi walked over and Lucas gave me a serious look with soft eyes I took it as I love you and I'll come back he walked away and I sighed.

"I think we can get a taxi?" Lesi said looking around.

"No we'll call one of the men to take us back." I said while pulling out my phone.

                                  ***

"Do you want to call it off?" Noel asked and I sighed into the phone.

"I don't know Noel all of this is a lot to much." I mumbled as I hung my wedding dress up.

"I get it. That's why I'm telling you as your sister if you are afraid you can always come back home and we can do small ceremony here at the courthouse even somewhere mom and dad wouldn't dare show up at." Noel said and began biting my nails.