Part 6:

Jo

I paced around the living room thinking Joy left a few hours earlier I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'm pregnant by one of the biggest kingpins in Atlanta. I've heard of Joseph Moore before everyone knew him but when he passed I thought that it went to some random not his son. the front door opened and Lucas came walking in looking fine as hell at least my baby daddy was fine.

"Fuck you looking at?" He asked while mugging.

"Your a kingpin." I said.

"Yeah so." He said while putting his keys down and taking his shirt off. there was bruises all over his body it was bad he slowly moved to the kitchen and went into the refrigerator.

"You didn't think to tell me?" I asked.

"I thought you knew." He shrugged while opening a soda.

"How the hell would I know that?" I said with a attitude.

"Look you not my girl ion need you in my business ight." he said while wincing a little. I mugged and walked over to him and reached my hand up to grab his arm but he grabbed my arm stopping me in the process.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Relax I'm not going to bite you I just want to help." I said. He let go of my hand and I led him to a chair. I boiled a hot towel and put it on his bruises he winced a little bit as I touched them.

"Here let that sit there for a second while I get some bandages." I said.

"I don't got bandages." He said.

"I have some." I said and walked upstairs to my room I grabbed my first aid kit out off my room and grabbed some bandages I walked back downstairs and he was laying on the sofa on his stomach I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to get up?" I asked.

"jus do it here." He said in a muffled tone. I sighed and bent down and wrapped him up. he sat up and I began to get up but he grabbed my arm pulling me into a kiss it was passionate the most passionate kiss I ever shared with another person. I somehow ended up in his lap and he removed my sweatshirt and kissed my neck all the way down to my stomach and then he laid me down and removed my tights and began to eat me out. I gasped grabbing his head he just looked at me the whole time and stopped and put his member inside of me slowly I grabbed his arms and moaned he met my lips with little kisses I grabbed his neck deepening the kiss as we made passionate love.

Next morning

I woke up in the guest bedroom with nothing on. I looked around to not see Lucas anywhere last night was amazing I smiled a little remembering the experience from last night I got in the shower finished doing my girly hygiene things and put on a Nike tube top with some spandex and flat ironed my hair and applied lip gloss on. I was smelling nice and looking like a snack. I walked downstairs to see him on the phone I smiled to myself and walked towards him and tried to hug him from behind and he immediately grabbed my hands.

"I'll call you back p." He said while hanging up. I looked at him confused.

"fuck you doin?" He asked.

"nothing I was just saying good morning." I said.

"you can say good morning without touching me." He said annoyed and walked away. I was left there confused as hell one minute he's all over me the next minute he doesn't even want to be around me the fuck is his problem. I shook it off and decided to set my baby's check up. So far I think I have a good pregnancy I don't be craving anything or I haven't been nauseous. My phone dinged and it was joy she asked if I wanted to go get breakfast I answered yes and she texted back she would be here in 15. I put on a nude graphic dress with white air forces and grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Lucas was sitting on the sofa talking to Pryce and Cortez.