5 days until the wedding.

Jo

"There is a special caterer coming down and will present you and your guest a four course meal is there any allergies I should be aware of?" Maunie my planner asked.

"no not that I can think of the wedding will be small less than a hundred people me and Lucas don't have a big family." I said as I play with my engagement ring.

"smaller weddings are more meaningful hun." she reminds with a smile and pats my hand and stands up .

"thank you maunie for everything between you and honor your both a life saver making this easier on me." I say as I walk her out.

"Of course that's what i'm here for ." She shrugs as I open the door. "Make sure your phone is in at all times I might need to get in touch with you!" she says as she walks out. "Oh! And i'm getting all of those passports ready for you and the family have you decided what airline you would like to fly?" she asks and I lean on the door thinking about it.

"anything private available?" I ask .

"I'm sure I can make that happen do you Josephine." she says with a smile and i nod.

"Thank you again Maunie be safe." I remind and she says her goodbye and I close and shut the door, I have five more days until the wedding and I have the jitters i'm not scared of being married to Lucas just anxious because the day is finally here after years and years of drama, bubba is at practice as always and Melanie is at school getting ready for a important school board meeting for unfairness with a few woman she attends school with.

"hey wife." Lucas says as he jogs down stairs scaring me and I sigh and smile.

"hey baby." I say excitedly and he walks over and kisses me all over my face.

"how was maunie?" He asks.

"she's good we got a few other things takin care of you know." I shrug and he shakes his head.

"yeah I bet.. I get a notification from my bank account every time you two talk." He says as he walks to the kitchen and I follow him to sit on the counter.

"You asked me to marry you..you know i'm very expensive." I shrug .

"Actually I didn't I never had to pay for anything because you were a highly paid doctor." he says sarcastically and I pinch his arm.

"I just had to make sure you knew ain't nobody want your lil money." I say while rolling my neck and he laugh as he walks between my legs.

"my money lil now huh Josephine?" He asks as I play with his scrubby beard and I nod

"I never cared about your money." I whisper and he kisses my lips.

"I know that's why I fell in love with you Jo." he whispers back and I smile and hug him but reaching my hand on his hard man as I was doing it and he quickly grabs me and I giggle.

"stop it." he says seriously.

"or what?" I ask challenging him and he raises a eyebrow and throws me on his back and i shriek in fear . "Lucas put me down before you drop me!" I yell as I look at the house backwards.

"girl stop all that screaming." he says and smacks my ass hard and I roll my eyes he's always so bossy he opens our room door and gently lays me on the bed. "take yo clothes off ." He says as he goes to shut and lock our door good thing he does because our kids just walk in like we don't have a personal life i take my clothes off and he stands there admiring me like always I hated when he did that . "your so beautiful." he says as he plays with one of my curls .

"you think so?" I ask .

"I know so now let me show you." he flirts and I roll my eyes. "turn over ass up." he says and I do what i'm told .