Part 15:

Joy

I looked through the racks of clothes and sighed. I've been stressing about this whole kilo thing he was supposed to been called me with information. I know this is a big risk but I need to know what happened to xae, tez deserves to know the truth I know the consequences of this and I'm okay with it at least I'll know the truth finally.

"you okay?" Hailey asked me. I snapped back into reality.

"I'm fine." I said.

"it looked like you were lost in your thoughts for a moment." she said while chuckling.

"I'm good just have a lot on my plate, where jo?" I asked changing the subject.

"She went to check some clothes out you wanna head to the car?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah." I said. We were walking out of the store heading when I heard my name being called from a he distance.

"Joy!" Kilo called out. I turned around to see Kilo standing by a store while eating ice.

"You know him?" Hailey asked.

"He's a friend I'll meet you guys by the car." I said she nodded and walked towards him he smiled showing off his grill kilo ain't ugly he's just the enemy. He was light skin with pretty curly hair and bout 6'4.

"Wassup pretty lady." he said while smirking.

"What are you doing here." I asked with my hand on my hip. He chewed some more ice and gestured me to follow him.

"I got the information you wanted." he said.

"Really? What happened to him?" I asked eager.

"Aht aht I wanna know if we still got that deal." he said while stopping.

"Yeah of course a promise is a promise." I said as I looked around.

"I like that about you." he said as he brought out his phone.

"when your boys killed my brother I had 24/7 surveillance on y'all my people got this." he said as he handed me the phone. It was hours of footage of my house when I saw Xae tears formed in my eyes.

"What am-

"Hush girl and watch." He said as he put his finger on my lip. I smacked his hand and continued watching the video. Xae arrived home from a basketball game it was 11 me and Cortez was out on a date night. He sat his things down and turned the lights on and there she was it was that bitch she pulled the gun from her purse Xae was scared in his final moments anger boiled up inside me they exchanged words and then she shot him right between his eyes. My breathing got heavy everything was happening way to fast.

"Aye ma calm down." Kilo said as he rubbed my back. I felt light headed and soon I was out.

                                        ***

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. I looked around to see a man standing up watching me. I looked at him weirdly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I dunno kilo just told me to watch you and not to let you leave." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and looked around for my phone I know jo is probably freaking out.

"Well you can tell kilo joy said to suck her dick." I said as I got up I was about to walk out when he stood in front of me. He was not good looking at all in fact he was scary. He grabbed me by my hair and slammed me on the sofa facing down.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as he held my hands down. He didn't say anything just ripped my shirt off my heart was beating out of my chest at this point. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he breathed in my scent. Hot tears rolled down my cheek now I regret all of this shit now this was probably kilo's plan all along.