Part 7:

Jo

1 month later

"Yes sirrrrr!" Pryce said all up in Cortez face.

" man move yo ass be cheating."  Cortez said while putting the controller down.

"yo ass jus suck." Pryce said while grabbing some chips and stuffing them into his mouth.

"Pryce don't waste that on my sofa." I said while pointing the spoon at him.

"Mchht man ain't nobody finna waste nun on yo sofa." He said while waving me off. I rolled my eyes and continued to cook.

"You heard from Lucas?" Joy asked me while sitting the drinks on my counter.

"Nope haven't  seen or heard from him since my last appointment." I said.

"Ima beat his ass he knows it's family night tonight." Joy said.

"It's good b I'm sure he'll be here." I said while getting the bread out of the oven. Me and Lucas don't have any type of communication if I need him I have to tell Pryce and he'll get a hold of him for me. Tonight I'm hosting family night at my house I'm doing pasta, garlic bread, and salad. I set everything out ready to be served.

"The food ready y'all I'll be back!" I yelled while walking to my room I needed to change. I put on a baggy t-shirt and some sweat pants and left my hair down. I heard music from the front so I knew Pryce ass was fucking with some shit. I walked in the front hearing lil baby woah blasting. When I walked to the front I saw Lucas and Gigi he was holding her hand and she was showing off her ring to Pryce and Cortez Joy was mugging them I smiled to myself. I walked to where everyone was.

"I didn't know others was joining us?" I said while looking at Lucas I hated Gigi her ass was annoying.

"I-

"Well why would he." Gigi snapped. I chuckled to myself.

"Gigi why is you here we don't like you." Joy said while looking her up and down.

"Because I'm part of the family now me and Lucas are engaged." She said while showing off her ring. It wasn't even big.

"Oh hell no." Joy said while looking at Cortez.

"Don't start girl." He said.

"What you think ima let this five dolla hoe disrespect me?" She said while rolling her neck at Cortez he rolled his eyes.

"Aye y'all chill let's just enjoy family night." Lucas said.

"Yeah my boy right Jo made us some good ass food now let's enjoy it." Pryce said as he put his arm around me and joy. We agreed and all went to the table and sat down and started grubbin.

"this good as fuck." Joy said while wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Thank you girl." I said.

"so what are we planning for the baby shower." Joy said excited.

"Baby shower?" Cortez said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes baby shower now fix yo face." Joy snapped.

"Check." Pryce said while laughing Cortez bucked at him and Pryce fake jumped. I laughed.

"So Jo are you having a girl or boy?" Gigi asked.

"It's Josephine and I don't know I'm only a month." I said while sipping my water.

"well I think it's best since me and Lucas will be married by the time you have the baby that we get full custody." She said with a smile I looked at Lucas and he just sat back drinking his drink they got me ducked up if they think they finna take the baby I'm carrying in my stomach fuck no i'll knock all this shit over.