Part 13:

Cortez

I debated if I wanted to walk in Joy's room ain gon lie I missed her I was about to knock but I said fuck it and just walked in just in case she didn't want to let me in. I walked inside she had on a big sweat shirt I never seen before and was putting clothes up in the drawer she looked up and continued doing what she was doing.

"Wasssup tez?" she asked while closing the drawer.

"who shirt?" I asked.

"a friends wassup?" She asked again.

"a friend? youn got no nigga friends." I said feeling myself getting mad.

"I do actually a few. Cortez what do you need?" She asked bored.

"so that's it huh?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"you just gonna act like youn give a fuck." I said.

"I didnt say that but don't expect me to walk around here depressed while you out here giving yo dick out to the community?" she said while tilting her head.

"girl what you talking about?" I said trying to act shocked.

"I know you been out here fucking, folks talk around the city." she said. I blew air out my mouth and rolled my eyes.

"Alright bet. you act like you so innocent I be seeing you on snap running behind Quan wannabe ass." I said.

"Think what you want Cortez I'm not fucking him." she said. She was pissing me off because she was so calm.

"Joy what the fuck I gotta do huh?" I pleaded. She shook her head and smiled.

"You don't get it do you?" She asked.

"Get what?"

"cortez I'm done with you I want nothing to do with you I hate you stay the fuck away from me." she said with no expression. Ain't gon lie that shit hurt especially coming from joy.

"Ight you got it." I said and walked out her room while slamming her door.

****

Jo

I sat quietly as my mama drove me, Hailey, and daddy to the hospital to see Noel.

"where's Lucas?" Hailey asked.

"business he'll be back." I mumbled as I scrolled down my timeline.

"he sounded really pissed at dinner last night." she said.

"Hailey do you mind? don't you have a fiancé to annoy?" I asked.

"yea I'd rather bother you though." she said with a wink. I sat my phone down in my lap.

"loo-

"girls quiet down back there." my mama said like we were little girls. I rolled my eyes and picked my phone back up.

Terrance
Damn no text back?

                       Josephine
            Sorry family problems heavy....how are you?  

Terrance
Good that I'm talking to you.😁

                      Josephine
      Can i call you tonight? I'm about to see my sister.

Terrance
I'll be waiting. 💞

I cut my phone off and took a deep breath and laid my head back.