Part 27:

Lucas

"you what?" I asked as I backed up .

"please don't be mad at me your the only person that knows." she pleaded.

"who's was it?" I asked and she shook her head . "Nicole who the fuck was it?!" I snapped and she began to cry and I walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders. "WHO THE FUCK YOU BEEN FUCKIN?!" I yelled as I shook her .

"Cortez." She sobbed and I pushed her to the ground .

"you been fuckin my brother?" I asked .

"it wasn't like that Lucas ." she said as she got up .

"Stop talkin to me." I said as I grabbed my shoes and keys .

"Lucas please don't hurt him it's my fault." She cried as she grabbed my arm and I ignored her and walked out of the house I got in my car and drove off . I rubbed my hand down my face, yeah I've done some foul shit in my life but I would never do no disrespectful shit like what he did and to make matters worse she got an abortion by herself my little sister went through that alone I pulled up in Cortez drive way and sat there with my hand over my mouth I didn't see nothing but red after thinking everything through I got out my car and popped my truck and picked up a bat . I knocked on the door and Noel answered shocked .

"Lucas what are you doing here?" she asked .

"nigga what are YOU doing here ." I said .

"Pryce and Cortez are talking.. why do you have a bat?" she asked and I rolled my eyes and pushed her out my way .

"Lucas what the hell." she snapped .

"Noel stay out of my way this shit don't got nothing to do with you ." I said as i pointed the bat at her .

"what are you talking about ?" She asked .

"who was at the door?" Cortez said as him and Pryce came jogging down the stairs .

"whatchu doin here ?" Pryce asked .

"whatchu got that bat fa?" Tez asked.

"whatchu got that bat fa." I mocked before walking up the stairs and hitting him straight in the jaw with it and began beating his ass .

"Lucas stop your gonna kill him!" Noel yelled .

"uhuh, you been fuckin nicky huh?" I asked as I hit in his back before I walked down the stairs.

"nigga the fuck wrong witchu ." Pryce asked as he helped Cortez up his face was all bloody and he was coughing up blood and could barely talk.

"so how long brother ." I said as i hit the wall with the bat causing a whole in the wall .

"ho..how.. long.. wha..what?" he said as he coughed .

"you been fuckin my lil sister and if I don't like the answer my foot goin up yo ass next ." I warned .

"It wasn't that long damn." Pryce mumbled.

"wasn't.. wait a damn minute Pryce you knew ?!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs and Noel jumped in front of me .

"Lucas I swear to god if you touch him I'm calling jo ." She said and I mugged.

"the fuck she gon do to me girl get out my way." I said as i mushed the back of her head ,

"you takin all yo anger out on us fa what?! Yeah what tez did was wrong but you've done grimey shit too ain gon let you touch my brother ." Pryce said stepping in front of Cortez .

"she was pregnant she got a abortion yeah I've done grimey shit but never that grimey whatever this shit is we had over wit im running Atlanta myself from now on I suggest you pack y'all bags a bounty will be on yo heads by the end of the week ." I said and Pryce clenched his jaw. I smirked and walked down the stairs and threw the bat down and left .