Part 24:

Cortez

I played on Nicole's hair as we watched Friday.

"Nigga stupid." I said while laughing, Nicole sat up and got on her phone and I grabbed the remote and paused the tv. "what's wrong witchu?" I asked.

"nothing." She mumbled, I sat up and grabbed her phone and she rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"what's wrong Nicole." I said.

"This is wrong if Lucas-

"Lucas won't find out so chillat." I said.

"I hate sneaking around like I'm a teenager." she said as she stood up.

"your nineteen chill you still a teenager." I said and she playfully pushed me.

"Tez I'm for real I'm starting to think im rebound for real." She said.

"your not you know how many girls I could've choose to be a quick fuck?" I asked and she looked down. "Look at me." I said as i lifted her chin, " this is real what we got is real ain gon let nobody come between us nicky." I said and she nodded as I pecked her lips, I have always found Nicole attractive but I was with joy so I didn't really think of her in that way then she was my bro's little sister. But now I can't stay away from her I'm addicted to her I know it's wrong but I don't care.

"I should go Lucas will be looking for me soon," she said, and I sighed.

"I meant what I said nicky." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"I know." She said as she pecked me on my lips I licked my lips and she grabbed her things and left. I blew air out my mouth and plopped on my bed.

Lucas

"here." I said as I sat a plate of pancakes in front of honor .

"im not hungry ." She mumbled.

"well you gotta eat kid ."

"I want jo ." she said .

"jo is sick right now ." I said and she blew air out her mouth and began eating her pancakes , I smiled and patted her head, Kingston began crying while in his jumper so I went to tend to him I picked him up and put his pacifier in his mouth and bounced him up and down .

"we gon work on all that crying men don't cry ight." I said and he just looked at me , ever since jo got here she's been physically sick throwing up high fever ain know she love homeboy that much .

"LUCAS!" Honor screamed . I sighed and sat king back in his seat and gave him his teether.

"I'll be back bubba ." I said , as I walked to the kitchen , honor was facing off with gigi .

"what's wrong ." I said and honor ran to me and wrapped her arms around me and gigi rolled her eyes and I picked her up . "what's wrong lesi ?" I asked her .

"she was talking about jo ." she said while pointing at gigi .

"you ever heard snitches get stitches?" Gigi said through gritted teeth and honor buried her face into my neck and I clenched my jaw at gigi .

"Lesi go watch bubba while me and gigi have a talk okay ." I said.

"if jo wasn't sick she'd beat your ass. "Lesi said as I put her down .

"honor watch ya mouth ." I said and she walked to the living room .

"she should be disciplined it's no-

before I let her finish I walked up to her and grabbed her by her neck picking her up and she began scratching my hand and I dropped her on the ground and she cried while looking at me .

"learn how to shut up sometimes ." I said and walked away , I walked back into the living room and Lesi was playing with king and I smiled and sat down .

"youn gotta worry about gigi talking to you nomo." I said .

"Did you kill her?" she asked .

"girl no why you think I would kill her ?" I asked .

"because I know what you are jo talks loud ." She shrugged.

"I don't kill people and you need to stay out of grown folks business." I said and she shrugged . My door unlocked and Nicole came through the door.

"hey nicky ." Lesi said .

"hey honor ." she said as she put her things down and washed her hands

"Where you been?" I asked.

"Out looking for jobs near by ." she shrugged as she sat down and picked up bubba .

"you need to be looking for a college ."

"I told you I'm not interested in college it ain't my thing ." She said.

"so what you interested in? because no 9 to 5 finna pay bills." I said and she rolled her eyes .

"I got it handled."

"no you don't Nicole your nineteen go to college finish I know your smart enough to get into one of them big fancy schools." I said .

"Lucas it's my life if I don't want to go to college I don't have to if mama's not worried about it you shouldn't be either." she snapped .

"alright that's you gonna be walking around here like these other broads ." I said while leaning back.

"how's Jo?" She asked .

"still not feeling good I think you should take her to the doctor." I said .

"why me?"

"because she'll prolly feel more comfortable if you take her than me."

"Okay when ?" she asked .

"pro-

"Lucas ." Jo said as she walked downstairs while holding her stomach.

"Josephine are you okay." Nicky said as she pushed Kingston up on her hip I walked up to her and touched her head and she was burning up .

"you burning up ." I said as I grabbed her hand and sat her down .

"I woke up and my stomach is on fire something's wrong ." she said weakly .

"like what?" I asked, her eyes started rolling back and she she starting shaking uncontrollably and I caught her before she fell to the ground .

"JO!" I yelled as I shook her, white stuff started coming out of her mouth scaring the hell out of me .

"Lucas turn her to the side so she don't choke ." Nicole instructed as he held Lesi close.

the hell is going on with her .

***

hey y'all ! sorry I ain't update drunk in love I forgot about it tbh my bad lmfao , but Nicole and Cortez only got a matter of time before Lucas find out.. what's wrong going on with Josephine ? Make sure uu comment and vote .