Part 4:

Pryce ^

I felt a hand go over my mouth and me being snatched up to only be pinned up against the door by Lucas his eyes were low and red and he smelled like alcohol.

"What are you doing here." He said.

"We need to talk." I said while pushing him off of me. he chuckled while unlocking his door.

"What you want round two?" He asked as he pushed open the door. I scoffed and followed behind him.

"Did I say you can come in?" He said while looking at me.

"Can you stop acting like a ass this is important." I said. He rolled his eyes and took his shoes off and plopped on the couch. I stepped over his shoes and sat in front of him. I was scared as hell my heart was beating and I was uncomfortable he was practicing eye fucking me.

"Talk." He said while rolling up a blunt.

"You remember when we fucked?" I asked procrastinating.

"Get to the point." He said while sitting back and blowing out the white smoke.

"I'm pregnant." I said while taking out the pregnancy test and putting it on the table. He just looked at it and laughed.

"It ain't mine." He shrugged. My heart broke in a million pieces but I prepared myself for this right? I knew Lucas was this type of man he doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself. I stood up and wiped myself off.

"don't even worry about it I'll take care of OUR son or daughter myself." I said while shrugging and walking away.

"Girl don't get mad because you a hoe!" He said while laughing. I just shook my head and walked out his door and slammed it.

Next day.

Lucas.

My eyes opened as I heard banging on my door. I grabbed my phone took look at the security cameras it was Pryce and Cortez.

"What." I said. Pryce ass jumped and Cortez mugged him.

"Aye bro we found out who the mole is open the door." Cortez said. I pressed the unlock button on my phone and unlocked the door. I got up and put on some joggers and brushed my teeth and walked downstairs.

"bitch I told you not to bring that nigga around this Yo fault!" Pryce yelled.

"How was I supposed to know he was a rat." Cortez said.

"you dumb ass." Pryce said.

"P stop fuckin talking to me you finna piss me off on some real shit." Cortez said annoyed.

"Get mad you need to be mad-

Before Pryce could finish Cortez tackled Pryce to the ground and they started fighting. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them.

"pussy boy." Cortez said.

"youn even got waves you got ripples." Pryce said while punching Cortez. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Cortez by his shirt and pushed him and put myself in the middle of the two of them.

"who the fuck is that rat!?" I yelled.

"xae." Pryce said. I looked at Cortez and clenched my jaw I walked up to Cortez and grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him on the wall.

"It better not be the fucking xae you begged me to take in!" I yelled in his face.

"I didn't know relax Lucas." He said the gritted teeth.

"Still he was your responsibility so this is your fault!" I yelled some more.

"he was like a son to me." Cortez said while his voice cracked tears began to form in his eyes. I softened and let go of him I sighed. xae was a fifteen year old run away I usually don't take in kids but Cortez begged me. I said yes so Cortez and Joy took him into his home and treated him like theirs. They loved the kid. I nodded and just brought Cortez into a hug he needed it.

"I'm sorry bro." I said while patting him on his back. After that gushy stuff me Pryce and Cortez just sat around smoking a blunt.

"where is he?" I asked while passing the blunt. Pryce looked at Cortez.

"He's gone suicide he left a note in joy's room." Cortez said. I nodded it was better that way anyways I couldn't go through killing a kid especially xae. I still find it hard to believe that xae was the rat. He was a good kid just needed someone to help him find his way. but the streets got to him and he couldn't deal with betraying the people that love him. He was just a kid. Speaking of kids my mind went to ole girl claiming she was pregnant by me it ain't no way though the broad just want my money that's it.

"aye bro." Pryce said.

"Huh." I said

"Whatchu thinking about?" Cortez said.

"you remember the doctor I hooked up with the other week." I said.

"Yeah." Pryce said while putting the blunt down.

"She came over last night talking bout she pregnant." I said.

"Pregnant?!" Cortez yelled.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"What you told her?" Pryce asked.

"I told her it ain't mine." I shrugged.

"And what she say?" Cortez asked.

"She ain't say none she just said don't worry about it." I said.

"Don't worry about it?" Pryce said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yep."

"Nah g that's yo baby." Cortez said while laughing.

"No the fuck it's not." I said.

"Yes it is li bro I've had my fair share off money thirsty bitches if she just let go like that and walked off that's most definitely yo baby." Pryce said. Cortez nodded in agreement.

"Nah she just want my money she prolly just talking." I said waving them off.

"She's a doctor and the way she carry herself and shit don't even seem like some shit she'll do." Cortez said.

"Ain't no way in hell." I said laying down.

"look I don't want you to make the same mistake my daddy did alright I'm telling you talk to her and if you think she lying leave her and that baby alone." Pryce shrugged. Maybe Pryce was right should I at least hear ole girl out?

Jo

I got out of the shower and did my hygiene things and put on tights and a matching bra and left my hair in its curly state buddy and even Mac snuggled up under me as I cut on Disney plus.

"what do you want to watch buddy?" I asked. Suddenly she started barking and jumped off the bed and ran off and of course Mac followed her they kept barking making a lot of noise giving me a headache. I got up and looked down from the stairs and they were barking at the door.

"Mac! Buddy! Hush all that noise!" I yelled. But they continued to bark they always were hard headed. I walked downstairs and looked out the window to see what they were barking at nobody was there of course. I looked down at them.

"Bathroom?" I asked. They continued to bark so I opened the door and they took off running outside I smiled a few minutes later it was silent usually after a few minutes they come running back after there done using the bathroom. I walked down the steps and stood on my tippy toes.

"Mac?! Buddy?!" I yelled. As I turned around two guys with black masked but a bag over my head and then everything went dark.