Part 46 :

Josephine

"who the fuck is she Pryce ?" Noel snapped .

"she's cortez's ex fiancé ." Lucas said .

"okay what the hell does that have to do with me or tj?" she asked.

"I can't believe she's really alive ." I whispered and they looked at me and Lucas rubbed my shoulder .

"she won't be for long because when I get out of here I'm going to find her and kill her again . " Noel said .

"you can't kill her Noel ." I said .

"She took my son , im allowed to do anything I want to her ." she snapped .

"she's not gonna hurt him I know her ." I said .

"yeah joy don't got that in her , Pryce you know her ." Lucas said .

"Nah I don't , just like ion know y'all ." Pryce said as he crossed his arms and I sighed .

"Look-

"did you kill him?" Noel asked me .

"of course not , I wouldn't do that to you guys it was gigi ." I said while looking at them .

"would you? We took Lucas from you so you take your anger out on our son ." Noel said while sniffing .

"I understand you both are upset but there was nothing we could do ." Lucas said .

"you could've called us !" Noel yelled . "you could've let us take his body home instead of leaving him there by himself alone ." she said and the door opened and Cortez and Nicole walked in with flowers and we looked at Cortez .

"what?" Cortez said as he sat the flowers down .

"someone kidnapped tj ." Lucas said .

"what?" Nicole said .

"what the fuck who would do some grimey shit like that ?" He asked while looking at Pryce .

"Tez you should sit down ." I said .

"yo crazy ass ex ." Pryce snapped.

"Pryce ." I said .

"Ex? what are you talking about ?" He asked .

"joys alive tez and she kidnapped my son now you needa get yo ass out there and find that bitch and get my son back ." Pryce snapped .

"Joy's alive ." Nicole whispered.

"Tez." I said as I walked up to him and he backed away and walked out of the room and Nicole followed him and I looked at Pryce .

"you could've been a little sensitive," I snapped ,

"sensitive? My son is missing ion give a fuck about anything else ." he said .

"That was cortez's first love and your best friend at one point ." I said .

"don't you get it Josephine? Joy lied . she lied to all of us she's been alive this whole time she made us grieve her and she been out here watching us she's a enemy now , don't test me ." he said in my face and I clenched my jaw and Lucas pushed him back ,

"I'll find her ." Lucas said as he held me back .

"yeah and while your at it bring my sons body home." Noel said , and I walked out of the room while slamming the door and Lucas followed close behind me .

"jo how you feeling?" He asked me .

"I don't know , angry , sad, betrayed ." I said .

"I know joy well I think I know joy she's not gonna hurt that baby , she knows that's putting her life at risk ." He said .