Part 10:

Jo

"Alright it's a boy congratulations Jo." She said with a bright smile. I laughed and soon came the tears of Joy. I'm really having a baby.

"Ah shit my little nigga gon be just like his uncle." Pryce said while doing a dance. I laughed and wiped the stuff off of my stomach.

"Are you happy?" Terrance asked.

"Yeah I just wish Lucas was here." I said.

"We gotta throw a party." Pryce said.

"No we ain't throwing shit." I said while eyeing Pryce.

"Please just friends at your house cook something good cause we doing it yes suhhh!" He said as he moon walked out of the room and gave me a wink.

"That your brother or something." Terrance asked me as he helped me out of the bed.

"He's my aggy ass best friend." I said as I fixed myself.

"He cool very protective over you." Terrance said. I laughed.

"Yes very." I said as we walked out of the doctors office. Lucas and Gigi were walking up.

"I'm late?" Lucas asked. I crossed my arms.

"Yes Lucas your late." I said annoyed.

"Hey it's my fault I was supposed to remind him." Gigi said taking up for him.

"First off stay in your place this is between me and him second it's not your job to remind him to be there for his child." I said snapping. She brushed it off.

"I'm getting in the car." She said as she walked off.

"Why you gotta act like that she ain't did shit to you, you just trying to pick a fight." Lucas said.

"Aye don't talk to her like that." Terrance said as he pullled me close I couldn't help but crack a smile it felt good finally having someone on my side besides joy.

"Who the Fuck is you?" Lucas said reaching on his side.

"I-

"Hey can you wait for me in the car." I said getting in front of Terrance. He looked at Lucas and back down at me.

"Alright." He said as he walked away. I took a deep breath.

"Who the fuck is that nigga." Lucas pointed.

"He's my driver and my friend asshole." I said.

"Why the fuck was he here."

"Because Lucas you weren't!" I yelled. I could tell I was getting myself worked up and when I get worked up I began to cry I hated that about myself. I quickly wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry alright I over slept." He shrugged.

"Is that going to be your excuse when you have to do something for our son?" I asked. His eyes lit up.

"We having a boy?" He said.

"Yeah a healthy baby boy." I said giving him the ultrasound. He looked at it and looked up with sincere in his eyes.

"I am sorry Jo." He said but I wasn't about to fall for that shit.

"Yeah me too." I said and walked away.

****

"I can't believe you found out the gender and didn't tell me!" Joy yelled from my closet.

"I wanted to call and invite you but with everything going on with Cortez I didn't think you'd want to join." I said. She peeked her head out of the closet and squinted her eyes at me.