Chapter 1

It's been around three thousand years since Silverheart was born and I can't believe it's been that long already! I guess I finally had a good idea for a book and that's why you're reading this right now! Let's get to the interesting part shall we?
This story actually began when my cute daughter ran into our room when me and Shadow had finally time to ourselves. I sighed and wondered what Silverheart was here for. We are usually so busy and we can't even talk to each other because of that! Shadow is busy doing Demon King duties while I have a whole city to take care of! I am still the elder after all even after all this time! Well I'm kinda surprised the person who runs the whole city is still called an elder! Werewolves aren't the only people that are living there! Well I guess I'm fine with it, it's not a big deal to me anyways. I sighed again and asked,
"What are you doing here? You know we barely have time to talk to each other these days!"
Silverheart looked sad and said,
"I know! I just needed help with something.
I took a deep breath and said,
"Sorry I didn't mean to sound annoyed at you. It's just easier to see you because you can easily go to the overworld. It's harder to talk to Shadow when he's way busier and in the Underworld all the time! So what do you want help with?"
Silverheart then said,
"That's okay. I understand why you got like that! You see I'm really bored!"
"Oh....I see. Did you travel around the world? That's pretty fun!"
"Mom, I already did that ten years ago! I don't want to go again because not a lot would have changed so it would be boring!"
I thought for a second and said,
"Oh yep! Now I remember you did, didn't you?"
Silverheart sighed and said,
"Also I'm pretty sure I traveled the world maybe fifty times already or was it more? I stopped counting a while ago!"
"That is true but I didn't know how long ago you traveled the world! The world does change a lot even after a hundred years, doesn't it?"
"It really does! So dad, do you have any ideas for me?"
Shadow then said,
"I've been thinking this whole time and I can't think of anything! I bet Soul could have thought of something by now but unfortunately he's not here anymore!"
I then said,
"I have an idea!"
Silverheart said,
"What is it?!"
"How about you can go around the world and save others from bad people!"
She sighed and said,
"I did that two years ago and it got boring pretty quickly! You really don't have a good memory do you?"
"I'm positive I totally told you multiple times that I do have a pretty bad memory!"
"I know but I thought it would have gotten better after around three thousand years!"
"As you can tell, nope!"
Silverheart sighed and said,
"Also, even if I haven't beat up bad people in a while do you know how easy it is to beat them when I'm part demon and a Bloodwolf?! I'm even stronger than both of you combined!"
I chuckled and said,
"That is true! We really made a way to overpowered monsters didn't we Shadow?"
Shadow laughed and said,
"Well I wanted a daughter and we thought this would have happened anyways! What's the problem with one more overpowered person?"
Silverheart sighed and said,
"Did you just call me a monster Mom?! I take great offense to that!!!"
We all laughed and I said,
"You also know how to make us laugh too!"
Silverheart then said,
"I sure do like making you both laugh! I think we are getting off topic though! I'm way to overpowered so nothing can beat me! Every single fight I get into ends way to quickly because of that and I get way to bored in any fight I get into! Also, since I've lived for a very long time I learned pretty much everything I could have! Since I can't learn anything else I have nothing to do! SO I'M REALLY BORED AND I WISH I WASN'T!!!!"
I sighed and said,
"That's the big problem with immortality after a while nothing excites you anymore so you get really bored!"
"Well duh I know that! So any plans to help me not be bored anymore?!"
"Hmmmmm let's see."
I thought for a couple minutes and then said,
"What about going to school!?"
Silverheart glared at me and said,
"Mom, in every place I go to every kid hates school because of how boring and horrible it is!!!"
"Well some people like school. Which to be honest if you do then you are really weird!"
"SOOOO WHY THE HECK DO YOU THINK SCHOOL WILL BE FUN TO ME WHEN I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING THEY ARE GOING TO TEACH?! IT'S GOING TO BE BORING AS HELL!!!"
I laughed and said,
"That's very true but I never said anything about learning anything new!"
"WHAT?!"
"It's more the kids and the experience there that will be more interesting. The learning itself isn't why I suggested you to go!"
"OHHHHH that makes way more sense! But there is a reason why I don't want to do that!"
"Why is that?"
"I'm pretty sure you know what the problem is!"
I sighed and said,
"I know why you don't want to. But you did say you were really bored and that's the only thing I could think of!"
"I know but I hate seeing everyone die around me! I haven't gotten close to anyone because I'm immortal and everyone dies of old age eventually!"
"I know but you could always turn them into vampires if you really wanted too! You should probably ask them first though."
"You say that but you never really got Ryia's permission!"
"Well I kinda did! She said she wanted to beforehand and I told her what to do if she didn't want it!"
"I still don't think that counts but okay!"
I sighed and said,
"You know I didn't have a choice! She was dying."
"I know! I'm kinda joking with you."
"You just said kinda!"
"So let's get back on topic about school. I thought about it and I decided to go! What next?!"
"I can tell you're not telling the truth but I'll drop it. That's great, I'm glad you decided to go!"
Then I saw her think for a couple seconds and she said,
"Wait! You didn't say to go to school so you could also make a book off of it did you?!"
"Ummmmmm no."
"You totally are!"
"Well when you were younger you said you wanted a book about you!"
Silverheart sighed and said,
"That's true and I'm okay with it. What about you dad?!"
Shadow groaned and said,
"Okay fine because I know you're going to do it anyways even if I say no!"
I said happily,
"THANKS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"
Soul laughed and said,
"I know you do but you have to promise me something!"
"It depends what you want me to promise!"
Shadow glared at me. I sighed and said,
"Fine! What is it?"
"You have to promise if you are going to write a book off of this I want you to wait a thousand years before you actually start writing it! We don't want anyone figuring out this actually happened!"
I sighed and said,
"Okay fine! I promise! I'm pretty sure I can wait that long!"
"I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WAIT THAT LONG!"
Silverheart laughed and said,
"You are so cute together!"
"I don't know what makes you want to say that but if you say so!"
I then asked Silverheart,
"Is it okay if I do your perspective of the whole thing instead of mine or Shadows? I wouldn't really make sense if it was with us! We aren't coming with you after all!"
"Yep I'm okay with that! It does make a lot more sense if you do it like that."
"Okay sounds good! I'm excited to see what happens to you in school in the future!"
"I guess I am too! At least I won't be bored for a while!"