Chapter 28

A day later....
I was sitting at my desk reading a book because I was a little early for once. I then heard people outside of the door of the classroom. I looked up from my book and saw my friends walk in. They all sat down and we all turned to talk to each other. Cosmo then said to me,
"You're here early! You always come into the classroom right before the first bell rings!"
"I don't see a point in coming early if we have to wait for the teacher to come here anyways!"
I could use a portal to get here quicker but I bet it will go pretty far from the school anyways. There are a lot of people around the school! I do fly here though which doesn't take to long! Flynn then asked me,
"I see your point but why did you come early today?"
"I was bored and I knew all of you would be here early. So I decided to come here to talk to you all."
"Oh ok. That makes sense. You get bored pretty easily don't you?"
"Yep pretty much! I decided to bring a book just in case I had to wait for everyone to come here for a long time. I didn't want to sit here and do nothing."
"That's true. I would be even more bored if I was here alone and had nothing to do. What book are you reading?"
"The book is called Mythes and Legends."
"Sounds like an interesting book!"
"It is. The only problem is that I've read this book nine other times."
"Oh....why don't you read a book that you haven't read that many times before?"
"If only there was a book I have read less times than this book."
"WAIT! You're saying you read every book more than nine times!?"
"Pretty much."
"How much free time do you have?! Didn't you say you were homeschooled? Didn't that take up most of your time?"
"Well I call it homeschooled but it was pretty much me reading a lot of books. Then my mom gave me quizzes once a week. I would always get one hundred on those tests by the way! I did say both of my parents are very busy because of work!"
"Oh. That actually sounds way more fun than actual school!"
Well that's a lie but I can't really tell them that I'm around three thousand years old and that's why I'm so smart! I never actually learned anything from my parents to be honest! I just got this smart because I read books all the time!
"It was fun until I got bored because I pretty much read every book multiple times!"
"Oh....no wonder you got so bored you went to actual school!"
"Yep! Pretty much! Also I have a question I kinda forgot to ask you yesterday but when is the new teacher coming in?"
Ariella then said,
"The vice principal said that they would come this week or next week! I don't know exactly when it will happen which doesn't make me feel any better! So let's talk about something else to get my mind off it!"
I then said,
"What should we talk about then?"
"I've been wondering for a while now but I didn't want to ask until we became pretty good friends Silverheart. I didn't want to think I was being mean or being to forward with you. Why don't you hang out with the other demons? Is it because you are a half werewolf too?"
"Oh don't worry that questions wouldn't upset me even if we didn't become pretty good friends!"
"Well I'm glad about that then!"
"I don't want to hang out with the other demons because they are annoying!"
"Is it because they call you names?"
"Well they do call me something but it's not really mean. They are annoying because they are to nice to me!"
Cosmo then asked,
"How the heck can people be to nice?!"
I can't really say it's because I'm a princess. I think I know what to say! Hopefully they will believe me!
"Well because I look like this they keep calling me pretty! They always do what I want to do! I would want them to pick what to do themselves but they never do it when I'm around!"
"Oh I see why that would be annoying to deal with!"
Ariella and Flynn nodded their heads of agreement and I sighed in relief. I'm glad they bought it!
"It really is! It was very hard to convince the demons to act normal around me when I'm around in school! I actually had to get my parents involved because they wouldn't listen to me! My parents can be very scary sometimes so they finally said they wouldn't do all that stuff when I was around them!"
Ariella laughed and said,
"Wow! That seemed like a hassle to do!"
"It really was! I was really glad they listened to my parents! If they didn't then I would have no idea what to do!"
"Well I'm glad they did listen then! Also I have been wondering for a while now but when can we see your house Silverheart?"
"How about when my mom isn't around!"
"But didn't you say that she always comes back home to see how school went for you even when she still had to work to do?"
"Yes, she does. But there are these times when my dad isn't as busy so they can be together for once. When that happens she will not be home and then we can go there."
"Oh that sounds like a good plan! But is it okay if we are alone in your house?"
"I asked her if it was okay if I could bring my friends over to our house while she was gone and she said it was fine."
"Okay that's good!"
I looked around and noticed other people were in the room. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. I was having fun with my friends after all. Why hasn't Soul said anything? Did he fall asleep again? He did say that happens at random times. I heard Ryia walk into the classroom and she stood in front of everyone and said,
"I have something important to tell everyone here!"