Chapter 51

The closest werewolf attacked me and I dodged him easily. I then kicked him hard in the stomach and he flew backwards hitting another werewolf that was just behind him! Before they could get up I quickly used my fire whip and tied them together against a tree that was near them. Then the three werewolves attacked me at the same time but I dodged their attacks easily. I caught one of the werewolves' fists and threw him at the other two. They collided with each other and as they tried to untangle themselves I knocked one of the werewolves out. The other two pushed the unconscious werewolf off of them. As they were trying to get up I wrapped a fire whip around them quickly and pushed them down. They tried to struggle out of it but they couldn't get out! One of the werewolves yelled at me,
"Untie us or you will regret it!"
I sighed and said,
"I don't think I will. It's not like you can get out of there!"
Soul chuckled and said,
See I told you it would be easy! I wish they put up more of a fight but at least there was a fight in the first place. That was the chance to see a fight but it ended way to quickly! It was a pretty boring fight to watch when they are so bad at fighting! Now I bet there is going to be any fighting for a while now!
I rolled my eyes and said,
Well I'm glad there probably won't be fighting. Unlike you I don't like seeing people hurt even if they are bad people.
Like I said before, way to nice!
Well I like being nice so to bad! Also I'm pretty sure they are good fighters, I'm just way to strong.
That's probably true but I still wished they lasted longer!
I sighed and one of the werewolves yelled at me who was tied to the tree,
"YOU WILL REGRET THIS! REASON...."
Before he could finish what he was saying I heard a stabbing noise and a yell! I turned around a saw the vampire take out his blood sword from the now dead werewolf and said,
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING MY PARENTS YOU ASSHOLE?!"
Soul laughed and said,
Wow, that was amazing to see! I like this vampire already!
I sighed and said,
You just like him for killing that werewolf!
Well duh of course that would be the reason! It's kinda funny since you didn't kill that werewolf that vampire wouldn't have became a murder!
I glared at him and said,
It's not funny at all!
Well I think it's pretty funny. It would also be great if he killed every werewolf here!
Well I won't let him! I don't like seeing people die even if they are bad! He shouldn't have killed that werewolf in the first place! He might be traumatized for killing someone!
Soul groaned and said,
He probably already is after seeing his parents being killed right in front of him!
I guess that's true but he shouldn't kill someone! That isn't right!
Well if you think of it this way, wouldn't you kill anyone who killed someone who was important to you?
I thought for a second and said,
I probably would to be honest.
See you shouldn't be mad for him for taking revenge! You would have done that too.
I'm not mad at him for doing that. I'm more worried about his health after seeing someone die!
Of course you would say that! Well if you think about it you technically did do the same thing that vampire did!
What do you...
Then I remembered what happened to Violet and I sadly said,
I did, didn't I?
Oh I'm sorry for reminding you of it! I didn't mean to make you upset!
I smiled at Soul and said,
I know you didn't mean to. Don't worry about me. I just have to get used to remembering I used to have a friend and then they died. I need to move on but it's hard!
I know it's hard but eventually you will be able to think about it and not feel as sad!
That's true. It doesn't make me feel any better knowing it will take pretty long for that to happen though!
I sighed and when the vampire saw me look at him he said,
"What? Are you going to tie me up too so the police can arrest me for killing him?"
I then said,
"No I won't."
"HUH?! WHY?!"
"Well if someone killed a person I cared about I would have gotten revenge for them too! I'm not going to arrest you for killing someone that deserves it."
The werewolf who was next to the dead werewolf yelled at me,
"YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO THAT VAMPIRE FOR KILLING HIM?!"
I sighed and said,
"Well that's what I said. But don't worry I won't let him kill the rest of you. To be honest I don't like seeing people die but that's life I guess."
The vampire then said,
"Well I wasn't planning to anyways. They weren't the ones that killed my parents. But the thing is I'm still pretty angry at you all for not doing anything to stop him from killing my parents! So I thought a great punishment! To know it's your fault for not doing anything to stop it! Your friend would still be alive if it wasn't for you!"
Soul said,
Wow I really like him even better! He knows a way to take revenge on people without even killing them!
Well at least he's not killing them but the reason why he's not is troubling.
Well I must say I feel like doing this would make some problems to deal with in the future.
Well we do probably have to tell my mom this happened so I guess in a way you're right.
Well yes talking to her will be really annoying but that's not what I'm talking about. They kept saying you will regret this after we tied them up.
They might have just been saying that to convince me to let them go.
Maybe....well maybe I'm just imagining it.
That's probably it. You shouldn't worry about them anymore. They can't really get out of those fire whips after all!
That's true!