Chapter 31

Soul groaned and said,
I WAS UNTIL YOU SAID MY NAME WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
Well I was wondering if you were sleeping or not so of course I would use your name!
Soul sighed and said,
I hate it when you're right!
Why were you asleep anyways? I thought you said you slept today!
I did but instead of going crazy by hearing that awful teacher talking I decided to sleep through it!
I sighed and said,
That makes sense! I know how much you hate nice people!
Yep! You know me so well! Well did anything interesting happen when I was asleep?
Why should I tell you? You can easily look at my memories!
THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF GOING TO SLEEP IF I HAVE TO SEE IT LATER!
I laughed and said,
I know! I just like teasing you sometimes!
Soul glared at me and said,
You're lucky I actually like you or I would show you in your head of all the things you are the most scared of and hate!
Well then I'm glad you like me!
So are you going to answer my question or not?
I sighed and said,
I know if I don't you will keep asking over and over again until I tell you what happened so fine!
You know me so well!
Nothing really important happened. We actually talked about what happened to the Bloodwolf village!
Oh well I'm really glad I was asleep then! I literally have the whole book The Bloodwolfs memorized BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T STOP READING IT!
Well it's a pretty good book! I really loved reading it!
That's true but after a while it gets boring if you keep reading the same book over and over again!
Well I can do that with any books and never get bored because of it!
I KNOW YOU CAN! YOU PROVED THAT POINT SO MANY TIMES! But aren't you bored of it now? Isn't that the reason why you are going to school!?
Well any normal person would get bored of it eventually after reading pretty much each book around fifty times!
Any normal person would get bored of reading a book multiple times! WAY LESS THAN FIFTY TIMES! You are not normal and you know that!
Shhhhhhhh
SEE! YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!?
I rolled my eyes and the teacher continued to say,
"That's what I wanted to talk about in history class today! Don't worry I'll make sure Peter gets today's lesson and he has to write an essay about it too! Then after he is finished with that I'm going to give me a multiple page essay of why someone shouldn't bully people!"
Everyone chuckled and one of the demons said,
"Well he totally deserves it!"
"Yes he really does! This is why I'm giving him so much homework!"
The bell rang and then the teacher said,
"Well I guess it's time for math class!"
Everyone groaned and I laughed to myself.
Everyone really doesn't like math! It is pretty boring! I know pretty much everything in this class! I read a lot of math books multiple times after all!
After school ended.....
We all walked outside the school and Cosmo said to us,
"Do you want to hang out in my house again?"
Ariella said,
"Sure that sounds good!"
Flynn also said,
"I have nothing better to do! We could do our homework together!"
Cosmo groaned and said,
"UGGG I hate homework!"
I then said,
"I think it is pretty easy!"
"Of course you think that! You're wicked smart!"
I laughed and said,
"That's true. I would come with you guys but I have something to do first!"
"Ooooo what is it?"
"I'm not going to tell you!"
"You're no fun!"
I can't really tell them I'm going to talk to my mom about how she might have given that book to our teacher!
"Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous. I'll come over once I finish with it!"
"Okay, see you later then!"
I flew away towards my house. After a few minutes I landed outside of the front door and before I could open it my mom opened the door for me. She then said,
"I thought you were coming so I waited around the door for you to get here! You should come in. We don't want anyone to hear us talking!"
I sighed and walked in and she closed the door behind me. We walked to the living room and we sat across from each other and my mom said,
"I'm guessing you're here because somehow the teacher knew the history of that village."
"So you were the one who gave our teacher that book!"
"I thought you already knew that."
"Well I guessed it but it could be you or maybe he somehow found it!"
"Well I was the one that gave it to him."
"WHY?! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT PAST HISTORY STUFF?!"
"Yes I did but there was a good reason for it!"
"THEN WHAT'S THE REASON?!"
"I thought hearing the history of what happened back then would make the other students see that everyone can be the same! Even though we did put up that new rule for the school doesn't mean it would change their opinions about you and your friends!"
I took a deep breath and said,
"That's true I guess. I could tell after hearing what happened they were actually nice to me and my friends for once! But it was still a dangerous move!"
"I know but I made sure to make him forget that I gave it to him. I couldn't stand you and your friends being bullied so I might have gone against what I told you not to do!"
I rolled my eyes and said,
"Okay. I'm not as angry at you anymore! You make a lot of good points after all! Anything else you want to tell me?!"
"I have one other thing I need to tell you. I have even given an order for him to give it to another teacher so they could teach everyone in their class that history! Then everyone eventually in the school might be fine with you and your friends being different from them."
"That's a pretty good idea. I hope it works! Also I wanted to ask you something. Is it okay if I give some of my friends a lot of money? Their parents are never home because they have a lot of jobs to get money!"
"Well thanks for making sure that is okay with me before you did it. I would worry a little if I saw a lot of our money disappear for some reason! Also I'm totally fine with that! You know how rich we are!"
"Okay! I'm glad I can. Thanks for letting me give them money!"
"Your welcome!"
"I think I will go though. I told my friends I would hang out with them after I did something."
"Okay! Have fun."
I turned around and ran towards the door.