Chapter 34

A few hours later...
We were sitting on rocks across from each other. Before I even became friends with them they found this pretty good place to relax in the woods. The only problem is that there wasn't anywhere good to sit. So they picked up big rocks that looked comfortable to sit on and brought them over. I had to find a rock myself after they showed me this place. They didn't think someone else would hang out with them after all. Ariella then said,
"That was surprising. I would have never guessed your mom would be the elder and the principal! Your mom is pretty nice though."
Cosmo said,
"I was surprised too! I see who you got your pretty looks from!"
I blushed and said,
"Thanks. My dad is pretty handsome too so that's another reason why I look like this!"
Soul then said,
I agree! You are really pretty. No wonder everyone falls in love with you!
Oh Soul, you're awake! That was a pretty long nap!
Well I woke up a while ago but I noticed I missed a lot! I knew it would be interesting to go through your memories to see what happened and I was right! Their faces were so priceless when they found out what your mom's jobs are.
Even though I'm annoyed at her for telling them, you are right they looked pretty funny when they found what my mom does!
Well to be honest I wasn't surprised at all when your mom told them what she does. We kinda guessed what would happen if she did meet your friends. It's the reason why we tried to show them the house when your mom wasn't around! But that totally failed! She's way to smart.
Well to be honest I thought she was going to tell them too but I was hopeful that maybe she wouldn't. She did say she wouldn't say anything to them, but of course she did tell them! She probably told me she wouldn't tell them so that I would let my mom talk to them!
I think that too. Silver just said that because she knew if she didn't lie you wouldn't let her talk to your friends!
Yep pretty much. I sometimes wish she wasn't so smart!
Well I think she would be even more annoying if she was! She is already annoying but then she would be even more annoying and that would be a pain for me!
Of course you would say that. I'm sometimes glad she's smart but I'm sometimes not glad because I can never trick her!
Soul laughed and said, 
That's true! I am really annoyed that I missed everything that happened with your mom and your friends! It would be so much better if I was there myself then looking back through your memories. If only I could control when I fall asleep but I can't!
This is my fault! If I didn't have this much magic you wouldn't have to do this!!!"
Don't say that! You were born with this magic. You can't really control how you were born after all! It's more your parents fault then anything!
I chuckled and said,
That's true! You really do know how to make me feel better.
Well it would be weird if I didn't know how to! It's been around three thousand years since we've been together!
I agree with that statement! I would think something would be wrong with you if you didn't know a little about me!
Flynn then said,
"I wish I knew what your father looked like! Do you know when we can meet him?"
I then said,
"I have no idea. He's really busy and he's probably not going to come home. To be honest he never really does."
Cosmo then said,
"That's another thing I'm very curious about. What does your father do? Your mom didn't tell us for some reason so I bet it's important. Soooo maybe you could tell us?"
"Nope! I'm not going to tell you even if you beg me too!"
"Well it was worth a try! But I have another question if your father doesn't really come home then where does he sleep?"
I chuckled and said,
"Did you forget that demons don't need to sleep?"
"Oh that's right! I might have forgotten that."
Ariella then said,
"Can you at least tell us if your dad's job is important?"
I said,
"I guess I could tell you that. It is a pretty important job. It might be even more important than my mom's job!"
"WHAT?! How can something be even more important than being an elder!?"
"I can't tell you that. I told you I can't tell you what his job is. Don't worry though. You will find out what his job is eventually!"
"What the heck does that mean?!"
"You will see when the time comes."
"Now you're really confusing me!"
I flashed a smile at her and said,
"That's the point."
"You really aren't going to tell us unless we will somehow find out aren't you?"
"Yep you finally got it but like I said before you will find out eventually!"
Cosmo then asked,
"Is that job demon related? Is that why you can't say anything? There is still a lot of stuff people don't know about demons after all!"
"I can not confirm or deny that."
Flynn then sighed and said,
"Let's talk about something else. I can tell Silverheart isn't going to tell us anything!"
"Yep pretty much!"
Cosmo also sighed and said,
"I guess you do have a point Flynn. I don't really think we could ever figure out what his job is."
"Yep you're completely right. I bet you could guess all day and still couldn't figure it out!"
Ariella then said,
"What should we talk about then?"
Cosmo said,
"I have no idea! Actually is it okay if I talk to Silverheart alone? There is something I need to tell her in private."
Flynn and Ariella looked at each other and he said,
"Sure I'm fine with that. I can tell it's something important. What about you Ariella?"
"If you want to talk to her alone I won't stop you."
Cosmo then said,
"Thanks for understanding. I should ask if it's okay if I can talk to Silverheart alone before I should even talk to her alone. I'm not going to force you to come with me Silverheart but I would like you to come!"
I then said,
"I'll go with you. I can tell it's important!"
I'm mostly curious what he wants to talk to me about. Maybe it had something to do with my mom and that's why he needs to talk to me.