Chapter 52

I then said to the vampire,
"You really know how to take revenge don't you?"
The vampire then looked at me and said,
"Well I have been thinking of ways to get my revenge on them ever since these assholes killed my parents!"
"Oh that makes sense."
Then the werewolf tied against the tree yelled at us,
"YOU ASSHOLES LET US GO!"
The vampire then asked him,
"Do you even regret not stopping that asshole from killing my parents?!"
"NO OF COURSE NOT! ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU DONE THIS TO US!"
"And that's why I will never let you out because of that!"
"I'M GLAD YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!"
"UGGG THAT'S IT! I'M TIRED OF YOU TALKING!"
Then the vampire punched the werewolf hard on the head and I saw the werewolf go limp. I could tell he was breathing so I knew he was knocked out. Soul groaned and said,
DANG IT! I WISHED THAT VAMPIRE WOULD HAVE KILLED THAT WEREWOLF!
I rolled my eyes and I asked the vampire,
"Should I knock both of these werewolves out too? They will probably start to yell at us soon!"
The vampire then said,
"Please do. That would be super annoying if they did that!"
One of the werewolves said,
"DON'T YOU...."
Before he could finish his sentence I knocked him out. Before the other werewolf said anything I also knocked him out. The vampire said,
"Finally some peace and quiet! Having people yell at you is so annoying! I started to get a headache!"
"Very true. I bet I would get a headache eventually too!"
The vampire smiled at me and said,
"Even though you didn't mean to help me with my revenge you did! I could never thank you enough for doing that and saving me!"
"You're welcome. I couldn't just stand by seeing someone about to be killed! You are right though. When I saved you I never wanted you to kill someone for revenge. I'm not to upset though. It's not like I can go back and change the future after all! Oh I should tell you my name first before we go on. My name is Silverheart, what is yours?"
"Oh good idea. My name is Caspian."
Caspain looked to be around the age twenty and is a little taller then me. He has black hair and red eyes. Caspain continued to say,
"What were you doing around these woods anyways?"
"Oh you see I usually hang out with my friends in the woods. We have a meeting place around here and I was flying to it when I heard you scream."
"Oh ok. I was just curious because not a lot of people come to the woods."
"That's understandable. What are you going to do now since you got your revenge?"
"Well I was thinking I could go to my aunt and tell her what happened. I'm positive she would take me in. She is pretty nice and she would always say she wanted to take me away from my mom! Then my mom of course said no and she told my aunt the only way she could adopt me was if anything happened to her."
Then Caspian looked sad and said,
"I guess she got her chance. Even though my aunt said that I'm pretty sure she was joking about taking me away. She will be devastated after finding out that her sister died. I know she will take very good care of me though."
"That's good. I'm glad you will have a good place to go to even if your parents died. But if you need some help contact me. Wait, do you have a phone?"
"Yes I do."
"Okay good. That makes it easier for you to contact me."
I usually had a paper and pin in my bag so I looked around the bag until I found it. I took it out of the bag and wrote my number down and handed it to him. He looked surprised and said,
"Why are you helping me when you don't even know me?"
I smiled at Caspian and said,
"Even if I don't know you very well doesn't mean I'm not going to help you. You lost your parents which is pretty hard! I would also be devastated if that would happen to me."
"I guess that makes sense. But I thought your parents were demons. Don't demons live pretty long?"
"They do, it's more like I was explaining to you I would be pretty sad even if that wouldn't happen. Well they might die from old age but that will take a while."
"That makes sense. Thanks for giving your number. I appreciate your help! Ummm so since demons live long are you actually around the age eighteen?"
I chuckled and said,
"Isn't it rude to ask for a lady's age? Well I know you are more curious about my age than trying to be rude so I guess I'll tell you. I think I'm around five hundred years old?"
Well I can't really tell him my real age so I'll just go with that. I saw Caspian's face looked shocked and he said,
"Oh....No wonder you easily took down those werewolves!"
"Yep!"
"What are we going to do though? How will we explain to the police when they ask you what happened here?! The werewolves will totally tell them that I killed someone!"
"Oh don't worry. I have a way to deal with that."
"I'm guessing it's a demon thing?"
"Yep pretty much. First I will take the dead body from the tree and burn it. Then I will make sure that these werewolves will keep their mouths shut about who killed that werewolf. The police might not even believe them because there isn't going to be a dead body after all."
It's just easier to not tell him that I can erase memories. I'm glad Caspain isn't asking to much questions. I think I should tell my mom what happened though. If I don't tell her she probably will find out somehow anyways! I'm positive she will be totally fine that Caspain took revenge. She has done pretty much the same thing after all!
Caspain said,
"Okay. Thanks so much for doing this!"
"You're welcome. I'm just glad to help someone who just wants a normal life."
"Well I think I should go and let you do your demon thing. Also if you take to long your friends might worry!"
"That's true. I should hurry and do this then!"
"I'll text you later to see how it went."
"Okay sounds good!"
He turned around and rushed off to the city. I sighed and walked over to the tree to burn the body.