Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~
Soul
~~~~~~~~~~
Around two years later....
I finally convinced Silverheart to fall asleep! Today's the day the Violet is going to get judged! Hopefully I'm not to late! That would be extremely bad! I then froze time before I went into the huge castle door. I pushed the door open. Even though I'm a snake I'm as strong as Silverheart so I can easily open these doors! I slithered to Violet as fast as I could. When I was right next to her I unfroze her. She looked confused and looked around and said,
"Why did the Demon King freeze up like that?! He stopped talking and I can't even see him moving!"
I then said,
"That's because of me!"
She jumped and quickly looked to where I talked and said,
"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! I was talking to the Demon King and suddenly seconds later you're here!?"
"Calm down! Silverheart sent me to talk to you! She created me after you died! The reason I got her so fast is because I can freeze time around me. I couldn't freeze time with you right away because you were to far away! I had to freeze time before I went through those doors because they would totally notice them open!"
"WHAT?! YOU CAN FREEZE TIME? THAT'S A TOTAL OVERPOWERED MOVE!?"
I laughed and said,
"It is but I can only use that magic two times after this."
"You said Silverheart sent you? Why didn't she come here herself?!"
"You seem to be taking this well!"
"Well the Demon King did say something about how he can make me feel very calm."
"Oh I completely forgot about that! But I could be lying to you! What if Silverheart didn't send me?!"
Violet laughed and said,
"Well Silverheart is literally the daughter of the Demon King! I'm pretty sure she could only create something that could freeze time! No one is as powerful as she is! Also I remember her telling me that she loves snakes! You are a snake so who else could create you other than Silverheart?"
Wow she's smarter than I thought she would be!
"Well at least I don't have to prove myself then. I can't freeze time forever after all!"
"So are you going to answer the question? Where is Silverheart and why isn't she here?!"
I feel so sad! I wish she could be here but she can't!
"I'm sorry! She wouldn't remember you even if she saw you."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
"Everyone and especially your death affected her a lot! The worse thing it turns out her magic is stronger than expected! Her fire magic made a huge hole! It was four times bigger than your village! It turns out her magic is affected by her emotions! If her emotions go all over the place she would lose control over her magic!"
"Oh that's really bad! So I'm guessing she asked you to make her forget everything about me because it makes her really upset!"
"Yes she said she couldn't take it anymore and she asked me to erase her memories. I'm so sorry! I bet you feel insulted that she completely forgot all the fun times she had with you!"
Violet smiled at me and said,
"I'm not at all! I understand why she wanted to do that! I just want her to be happy and if erasing her memories of me helps her be more happy then I am completely fine with it!"
"Well that's good. That was actually the other reason why she wanted to do that. You told her to be happy and she said she could never be happy after losing you!"
"That's so like her! Thinking of me even though I'm dead! I bet Silverheart wanted to tell me something. She sent you because she couldn't do it herself in the future! Her memories of me are gone after all!"
"Yep pretty much! She wanted to tell you that you were an amazing friend and she was glad she met you. She also wanted to say sorry for not being able to save you in time."
"She already knows that I don't at all blame her for what happened. Also when I was waiting to be judged I talked to everyone in my village and they also said they don't blame her at all either!"
"She knew that you were going to say that but she still wanted to apologize to you."
"Well I'm not surprised about that. She always cared for me and everyone else. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?"
"Yes a few more things. Silverheart was probably going to tell you this later but you died before then. She's not only a half werewolf half demon."
"What?! I'm pretty sure she is! She has ears and a tail."
"Yes she does have it because she is actually a Bloodwolf!"
"Oh I guess that's another reason why she's so strong. Well I don't exactly care what she is. Nothing will change my mind about her!"
"Well I'm glad. Since you're so young you can ask to be reincarnated as a different person. Are you going to do that?"
"If I do, will I keep my old memories in my other life?"
"No you can't. Even after you die and decide to move on you still won't remember them!"
"Then I don't think I will. I want to remember the times with Silverheart! Also in my other life I won't know anything about moving on or not so I might not move on! Knowing Silverheart I think she would feel horrible if I didn't move on. She wants me to move on doesn't she?"
"Yes she does. That is the other thing she wanted to tell you. Even if you become a demon just to see her again she would rather you move on then be stuck here forever. Also Silverheart knew that you would choose not to have a second life so she said to tell you to read The Adenture of Silver Bloodmoon and then after reading that one read The Bloodwolfs. It's her favorite series and she wished she could show them to you but she couldn't. Reason being is that her mom wrote them and everything in there is a true story! The book explains that she was a Bloodwolf and even said that demons come from the Underworld!"
"Oh I see why she couldn't show them to me. If her parents ever found out that she let me read those books they would be pretty mad!"
"Yep pretty much! But since you are dead you can read them now!"
"I guess that's one good thing about being dead. I have no idea if I could ever read those books even after being friends for years! You achually are pretty nice. What is your name?"
I groaned and said,
"The only reason I'm being nice to you because Silverheart begged me to be nice for once! My name is Soul. I'm achually holding back a lot of insults right now."
"Well at least your trying to be nice! I'm curious though. Why is your name Soul?"
"Oh Silverheart created me to be like the character Soul in the books I told you about. My personality is just like Souls but the only thing different about me is I actually like Silverheart. If I was exacly like Soul I would be mean to Silverheart and wouldn't like her at all! But instead I'm nice to her and I really like her."
"Well at least you like someone. This is making me even more excited to read these books!"
"That's good I guess. I don't think Silverheart wanted to tell you anything else. Well she did say one final thing. She wanted to tell you goodbye and have a good time in the spirit world."
"Okay. If she ever remembers me tell Silverheart that I said it was fun being friends with her and I hope she has a happy life. Bye Soul! I would say see you later but I won't see you again! I wish I had more time to talk to you!"
"Okay I'll tell her what you said. Unlike you I'm glad I don't have to talk to you anymore after this!"
I heard Violet chuckle as I turned around and headed back to Silverheart.