Chapter 23

A day later.....
I walked into the classroom and sat down. Soul then said,
Are you sure you want to go to school after remembering everything?
I'll be fine. It's also a good distraction. If I stayed home I would be bored and then I would think about it more!
That's true but I still don't think it's a good idea!
I know you don't but I do. Also if I said I wasn't going to school my mom would worry about me! Especially how I acted yesterday she would know something was up!
I guess that's true. But who cares what she thinks!
I care!
Well I guess that's true but I don't care at all!
I know you don't but that doesn't mean I won't care!
Soul groaned and said,
Another thing I was surprised about, you remembered your phone!
I bet you wish I forgot it again!
Awww you know me so well!
I rolled my eyes and the teacher then walked in. He looked around and said,
"Everyone is here, that good! It wouldn't be very good if anyone were late!"
Before he could say anything else. I heard someone walking down the hall and then they opened up the door! I saw Ryia come in and she said,
"I came here to tell you all something!"
Oh I completely forgot that this was going to happen today!
How could you forget? This just happened yesterday!
When I remembered everything months went by in those memories! Of course I would forget!
Oh that is true. Your memory isn't very good and it probably didn't help that you kinda went back in time and saw those memories!
Yep pretty much! Do you blame me for forgetting?
I guess not! I'll be nice and tell you if you forgot anything from now on!
Thanks, that would be great!
Now I'm really surprised you remembered your phone! How could you not remember this but you remembered your phone?!
My memory works I'm really weird ways!
That's for sure!
The teacher then said,
"What did you come here for, vice principal?"
"I came here to tell you that you're fired!"
"WHAT?! WHY? I did nothing wrong!"
Soul laughed and said,
His face is totally priceless! I'm so glad this happened today!
I know right! Seeing that made me feel a little better!
Well at least that asshole is good for something! He actually made you feel a little better! Well not on purpose but he still did!
Ryia then said,
"You did do things wrong! You let other students get bullied and even bullied some of the students too!"
"No I didn't! You asked everyone else this before and pretty much everyone said I wasn't!"
"That's because they were the ones that bullied the others! Of course they would stand up for you!"
"You don't know that!"
"I have one of my good friends that I trust a lot told me that!"
"It's only one person though! They could be lying!?"
"I'm positive she isn't! She would never lie about this! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT!?"
The teacher gulped and said,
"I would never bully anyone! I'm a teacher! Teachers never bully their students!"
Ryia sighed and said,
"Stop lying, I can hear your heartbeat beating very fast right now which means your lying!"
"Okay I might be but does it really matter? They are horrible half breeds!"
I could tell by Ryia's face that she was pissed and she yelled at him,
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!? I'M HALF BREED TOO AND EVEN THE PRINCIPLE IS ALSO!?"
Jeez this teacher is an idiot! He knew that Ryia was a half vampire half demon and he still said that! He's lucky he's around other students or Ryia would totally beat him up!
The teacher said in a shaky voice,
"I'm so sorry! I got angry and misspoke! I didn't mean that!"
"I KNOW YOUR LYING! IM GLAD YOUR NOT GOING TO BE A TEACHER HERE WITH THAT THOUGHT PROCESS! THIS SCHOOL WAS CREATED SO EVERYONE COULD COME HERE TO LEARN INCLUDING HYBRIDS AND HALF BREEDS!"
She pointed to the door and continued to say,
"GET OUT BEFORE I GET EVEN MORE ANGRY!"
The teacher looked down in shame and left the classroom and closed the door behind him. Ryia took a deep breath and said,
"Well I'm really glad that horrible teacher is gone! Just to let you know I'm fed up with all the bullying so we decided to make a new rule. If someone tells me that they saw anyone bullying another person I'll suspend them and if it keeps happening I'll even expel them all together!"
Peter then said,
"Isn't that to extreme though? It's just calling people names. I don't think it's a big deal!"
Ryia sighed and said,
"It might seem that to you but calling other people names can be very upsetting! They might drop out of school if they couldn't take it! Sometimes if it gets even worse I have heard people commit suicide!"
"That's true I guess but if it's so important where is the actual principle to tell us this?"
"It might not seem like it but she's very busy!"
"That's probably just an excuse!"
Ryia glared at him and said,
"I have had it with you! I heard from my friend you're the worst of all the rest of the bullies! I was going to give you a change but after all the back talking to me I think you need to cool off! You are suspended for a week! I hope you get your act together when you come back or you will get in even more trouble!"
Peter groaned and said,
"Whatever!"
He got up and stormed out the classroom and slammed the door shut! Ryia sighed and said,
"Now that is dealt with I wanted to tell you all I'll be your substitute teacher until there will be another teacher coming. This did happen last minute after all!"
Soul laughed and said,
That's what you get, jerk for being mean to my friend!
I smiled and said,
Thanks for saying that Soul! Also did you see his face when he left the classroom? It was so funny to see! He was so mad!
I know right! I wonder what Ryia will teach us about? Hopefully it's not boring!
I hope so too!