Chapter 57

A month later....
Soul groaned and said,
Do we have to meet up with your friends?
Yes we do. We were planning to hang out today!
Don't we do that everyday though? Couldn't we do something else?
Well we do hang out most of the time but there are some times where my friends are to busy to hang out and unexpected things do happen.
You know what I mean!
I sighed and said,
There is nothing else for us to do that we haven't done already! Hanging out with others isn't boring unlike doing other things!
Okay I see your point but I would rather be bored than listening to your annoying friends talk!
Well that's what you want. You already know what I want to do!
Soul sighed and said,
Let's talk about something more interesting like how that vampire is doing? Did he kill someone else? Please tell me that he did!
Are you talking about Caspian?
Of course I am!
I rolled my eyes and said,
I thought you would know what happened to him. You are always around me after all!
I am but remember I fall asleep randomly and I don't remember anything to do with that vampire! So I probably slept through it!
That makes sense. I guess I'll tell you if you really want to know. Caspian is actually having a pretty normal life. Ever since that day he hasn't hurt or killed anyone.
Dang it! I thought he might have and now I really don't like him! He could have chosen to kill other people but noooo he just wanted a normal life!
Yep pretty much. He texted me telling me that he's doing well and his aunt has adopted him when she found out Caspian's parents died. He said she is taking very good care of him!
That's lame! Sounds like a boring life! At this point I wish your mom arrested him for murder!
Well unlike you I'm glad he's having a normal life. Also my mom was nice enough to understand what Caspian has been going through and even helped him!
Of course you would say that!
I rolled my eyes and I flew down to our meeting place in the woods. I looked around and noticed no one was here! That's weird, they are never late! They are usually at our meeting place before I even get there! I closed my eyes to sense where they were but I didn't see them anywhere! But then the wind blew towards me and I smelled blood! I ran towards where I smelled it and I saw a lot of blood on the ground! I could tell right away it was Cosmo's blood! I knew because he smells very different from other people. He is a Bloodwolf that can use magic after all. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!
Soul then said,
Well it seems like something really bad happened to them!
TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!
Calm down, freaking out won't solve anything! You can't think straight when you're angry.
I took deep breaths and said,
You are right! Thanks for helping me calm down.
You're welcome. You do need to think of a plan to find Cosmo though!
You mean help find my friends, not just Cosmo!
Well I don't really care about your other friends. They could die and I wouldn't care!
Well I do care about them! You know what happens when I get upset or angry! If you don't want me to be like that then we need to save not just Cosmo but my other friends too!
Soul sighed and said,
Okay fine. I don't like seeing you upset. I guess we could save your friends. So what is the plan to even find them?
Well it's going to be pretty easy to find them. All my friends have a unique smell to them after all.
That's true. I guess use your nose then.
20 minutes later.....
I followed the scent to an old abandoned building and could tell right away they were in there! I tried opening the doors but they were locked so I punched the door hard. It felt flying backwards and I saw werewolves quickly jump away as the door hit the wall. I walked in and saw Ariella and Flynn tied by chains with a lot of cuts and bruises! I didn't see Cosmo though but I could smell him! I looked around and saw the werewolves looked surprised to see me there and then the werewolf that looked like the leader said,
"It's good to see you finally came to join us!"
I growled and said,
"Why are you doing this? We didn't do anything wrong!"
The werewolf looked angry and said,
"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER?!"
"Your brother? What do you mean?"
"Don't play dumb! Around a month ago I found out that someone killed my brother!"
I thought for a second and said,
"Ohhhh you mean the robber who killed vampires to get money and their son ran away instead. I did save that vampire but I never killed your brother, that was the vampire I saved."
"I know but all vampires smell the same but you on the other hand you smell very different from anything I smelt before! Even though you didn't kill him you saved that vampire resulting in my brother being killed by him!"
"I guess that's true but where is Cosmo?! What did you do to him?!"
"Oh you mean him?"
He moved to the side and saw Cosmo was even worse than Flynn and Ariella! He had cuts all over his body and saw a pool of blood flowing out! I then said,
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
"Well since you killed someone I care about I decided to kill someone you seemed to care about. Well he's not dead yet but he will be after a minute or two. He is losing blood fast!"
I felt extreme sadness and anger! I then yelled,
"SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF ME AGAIN!? IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!"
Then I felt even more angry and sad and everything went black!