Chapter 19

A month later.....
I stepped out of the portal and I was about to head to the village when I saw a huge pillar of smoke coming from it! Instead of walking to the village like I always did I decided to fly there quickly. As I got closer to the village I saw the houses on fire and all the trees that were closest to the village were burning! As I got above the village and looked down and saw bodies everywhere! NO NO NO NO WHAT HAPPENED?! EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETELY FINE YESTERDAY! I looked around to see if anyone was still there and I saw around twenty people holding someone! I couldn't tell who it was because I was to far up! I dropped down to where the people were and flapped my wings before I hit the ground. I landed in front of them and I saw what looked like the leader holding Violet! She was trying to struggle out of his grip but it wasn't working! I then noticed that they were the traders that Violet told me about! They look exactly like how Violet described! I then said to the leader,
"LET HER GO!?"
The leader said,
"Why should I?"
"SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! NO ONE HERE DID! WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!?"
"They did do something wrong though. They decided to be friends with a demon! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND DOES THAT!? DEMONS ARE EVIL!"
"NO THEY AREN'T! DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER THE BOOKS SAY ABOUT THEM! YOUR THE MONSTERS FOR KILLING ALL THSES PEOPLE FOR SUCH A STUPID REASON!"
"I don't think it's stupid it's pretty smart! Now you can't hurt anyone, monster and use these people!"
"I NEVER WAS PLANNING TO DO THAT!"
Violet then spoke up and said,
"SHE'S RIGHT! ALL SHE HAVE DONE WAS TO HELP US! SHE'S NOT EVIL! SHE'S THE NICEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET! SHE WAS MY FRIEND WHEN NO ONE COULD BE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID CURSE! THEN SHE WENT AND EVEN BROKE MY CURSE! EVEN THOUGH SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO, SHE STILL DID! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! IT'S NOT HERE FAULT SHE WAS BORN LIKE THIS!"
Then they leader hit her and said,
"SHUT UP! She was just pretending to be your friend! Since she convinced you all that she was nice everyone here had to die!"
I then said,
"DON'T HIT HER! How did you even find out that they were friends with me in the first place?"
"You see I overheard it. When I came here to trade and when I left after a couple minutes I noticed I forgot something here so I came back to get it. That's when I overheard them talk about this demon!"
"SO INSTEAD OF SEEING IF I WAS GOOD OR NOT, YOU KILLED EVERYONE HERE?!YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK WHAT THEY SAID WAS TRUE OR NOT! WHAT IF THERE WASN'T EVEN A DEMON THERE AND YOU KILLED ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR NO REASON?!"
The leader sighed and said,
"I couldn't risk it if there was a demon I needed to act fast!"
I teared up and said to Violet,
"I'm so sorry if I never became your friend and came to this village everyone would still be alive! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!"
Violet then said,
"NO ITS NOT! How could you predict this was going to happen? You just wanted to help me! If I could go back in time I would still ask you to be my friend!"
"WHY? EVERYONE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!"
"But if you never came around my curse would have still been here and I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone still! You don't know how lonely I was! I just wanted to talk to someone so bad but I couldn't! I would be forever alone if it wasn't for you! To be honest if this kept going on I might even killed myself! You were the one who saved me!"
"YOUR TALKING LIKE YOUR GOING TO DIE?!"
The leader laughed and said,
"Because she is! You see I poisoned her and it will eventually kill her. Her time is almost up to be honest with you!"
"WHAT?!"
Violet smiled at me and said,
"I couldn't get myself to tell you. I know how sad you would be! These couple months have been the best moments of my life and I am fine with dying for it!"
"I'M NOT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!? YOUR MY FIRST FRIEND I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"
"Well I would die eventually anyways! Everyone does!"
"YOU STILL COULD HAD A LONG LIFE EVEN IF YOU WOULD DIE OF OLD AGE! Also I think you are wrong about that last part. I can't really die, remember?"
Violet laughed and said,
"I guess that's true."
"IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER! I WOULD HAVE SEEN YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE BUT NOW I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT!"
Violet smiled at me again and said,
"Well then I'll be always watching you from up there! I know you will be fine. I bet you will have amazing friends in the future! I guess you could say that's my dying wish for you to be happy and to make friends!"
"DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!"
Violet coughed up more blood and the leader said,
"I'm glad that the poison is working. I was worried I would have to kill her myself!"
He picked her up and threw her at me! I caught her and he said,
"I guess you can have your final moments together. You probably will see each other soon anyways! It's going to be great killing you demon!"
I ignored him and hugged her. I started to cry and Violet said,
"Don't cry! I want you to be happy!"
"There is no way I can do that!
Violet chuckled and said,
"That's true. I know seeing me die would make you sad!"
Violet sighed and continued to say,
"My last regret is that I never met your parents or even saw where you lived!"
I smiled slightly and said,
"Don't worry you will see them soon!"
Violet looked confused and said,
"What do you mean?!"
"That's a surprise. You will see what I mean later."
Violet chuckled and said,
"You do love your surprises! I'll look forward to it I guess."
Violet coughed up more blood and said,
"I think my time is nearly up. Before I die I want to say this, thanks for being my friend and making my last moments of my life the best ones ever!"
Then she closed her eyes and totally went limp. I shook her and said,
"VIOLET, VIOLET!? WAKE UP!"
The leader said,
"Well I guess she's finally dead!"
I put down her body on the floor and stood up. I feel so angry! THEY ARE GOING TO PAY! If only if she was older I could have either turned her into a vampire or demon! I then said,
"WHY HER? WHY DID YOU GIVE HER THE POISON?!"
"Oh I found out that you two were pretty good friends so I decided to be a little nice and let you say goodbye to her!"
"YOU ASSHOLE!"
"Wow! Kids your age shouldn't know that word! Well I guess you are a demon!"
"DO YOU EVEN FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR KILLING THEM?!"
"Of course not. They deserved to die after being friends with a demon."
I felt even more angry! I then felt power flow through me. WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?! Wait am I finally getting my magic? WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN SOONER!? Then I felt like my body was ripping apart! IS MAGIC SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE THIS?! Then the pain increased more and I blacked out!