Chapter 49

I stepped out of the portal and I saw my parents and Ryia together. When they heard me they all turned towards me and I then said,
"I'm back from talking with my friends. Also Ryia when did you get here?"
Ryia then said,
"Oh I just got here! I was about to talk to Silver and Shadow but then you came out of a portal!"
"Oh ok. I was just wondering if my parents told you what happened before this."
"Did something important happen?"
"I guess you could call it that."
Ryia sighed and said,
"Why do I always miss out when anything exciting happens!"
"I have no idea. Maybe you are just cursed to be bored?"
Ryia groaned and said,
"You might actually be right! I actually have been thinking that I'm cursed for a while now to be honest!"
I chuckled and said,
"Well at least you have us to explain it to you!"
Ryia sighed and said,
"I guess that's true but it would be two times better if I saw it in person!"
"On that note, why did you come here in the first place?"
"I actually wasn't busy today and I haven't talked to your parents in a while. I came here hoping that your parents weren't busy too and it turns out they aren't."
My mom then said,
"There were times we weren't busy but you decided to not come."
Ryia glared at my mom and said,
"It's your fault for pretty much giving me the vice principal job and I'm pretty much the principal too because you are never there!"
"I help out in the background while you do most of the work! You don't exactly have both jobs!"
Ryia sighed and said,
"I guess that's true. It sometimes feels like I have both jobs though!"
"Well I do try my best to be the principal but being the elder of Bloodmoon is also pretty time consuming. It doesn't help that Bloodmoon has grown in size over hundreds of years!"
"I know and that's why I'm not to mad at you for pretty much leaving me to do both jobs. I am always busy because of that though. It is pretty hard to talk to both of you when you are busy too!"
Soul groaned and said,
UGGGG WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE STAYED HOME?!
I wanted to talk to my parents. It's been a while.
I know but can't you think about me for once?!
What do you mean?
You know what I mean!
I thought you said you were used to talking to my parents and Ryia.
It still annoys me though and it's extremely annoying when all three of them are talking together!
Why am I not surprised you said that?
Because you have known me for around three thousand years.
I was mostly talking to myself, not you!
I know. I still like teasing you sometimes.
I sighed and said,
Of course you do! What would you rather do though? There is no way I'm going home because that is boring. You pretty much can't stand anyone else other than my family and Ryia!
Welllll I can't believe I'm saying this. I would rather talk to Cosmo than these three! I know the only reason I like him is because of you but at least I'm not annoyed by him!
I guess we could do that. But there is a problem with that.
What do you mean?
Remember what happened before this and what Cosmo said?
Soul paused for a second to think and he then said,
Ohhhh ya....He said he needed some time to think!
Yep pretty much. You see why we can't go talk to him?
I guess so but everyone here is sooooooo annoying!
I know but this is the less boring option!
Well I would rather be bored then listening to these three!
Well to bad. I would rather not be bored so I'm staying here. You can't stop me either!
Soul groaned and said,
I know I can't! It's not like I can control you like Soul could in the book! I sometimes wish I could because then I wouldn't have to deal with all these annoying people!!!!"
Would you really do that to me? You are my friend and I bet you would hate controlling me to do other things!
That's true. I would hate doing that! But sometimes I wish I could.
I sighed and my mom said,
"Well I'm glad you're not to mad at me for that."
Then I saw Ryia think for a second and she said,
"I almost got sidetracked! What happened before this? Did something bad happen?!"
I then said,
"I guess I'll tell you what happened since It had to do with my friends."
Ryia then said,
"Oh no, what happened?!"
I then explained to her what happened and Ryia said,
"Well I thought that was going to happen eventually to be honest but I didn't think it would be so soon!"
"I didn't think so either but unexpected things do happen sometimes!"
"That is very true. At least your friends aren't mad at you for keeping secrets from them!"
"Yep I'm glad too! They really are great friends!"
"I agree with you on that one! You really did find amazing friends! At least they know everything now! I bet that took a lot of weight off your shoulders!"
"Yep it really did!"
Well I haven't exactly told them every secret I have. I can't really say that though because they don't know about me having magic!
Soul sighed and said,
You know you will probably have to tell them eventually!
I don't think I will ever do that!
You probably won't but I bet they will find out, if not now then in the future!
I know but until then I want to keep it a secret!
It's your choice. I just don't like seeing you feel so bad that you are keeping secrets from your parents!
I know you don't but when they do find out eventually then you don't have to see me like that!
I guess that's true! I hope you don't regret not telling them.
I don't think I will!
If you say so.