Chapter 12

The bell finally rang meaning school was over and the teacher said,
"Class dismissed! Make sure to finish your homework and turn it in by tomorrow."
Everyone jumped up from their seats and rushed out the classroom door. I bet they were excited to leave because school was so boring and they wanted to relax at home. I waited for everyone to leave before walking to the front and the teacher said to me,
"Since it's your first day here I'll just give you a warning. Stay away from those freaks!"
"Are you talking about yourself?"
"NO! You know who I mean!"
I sighed and said,
"I do know but I just like annoying you! Also I won't stay away from them. They did nothing wrong other than being different!"
"You will regret this!"
"No, I don't think I will, you racist asshole!"
"HOW DARE YOU! I'll tell the vice principal about this!!!"
"You have fun doing that! See you tomorrow."
Before he could say another word, I slammed the door shut. When I looked around I was surprised that Cosmo, Flynn and Ariella were waiting for me. They looked shocked. They probably heard what I said to that teacher.
That was amazing to see! His face was priceless and it was so funny to see him that angry!
I agree! He totally deserved it too!
Yep he really did! Especially since his classes were so boring! I still don't get why you wanted to go to school, nothing fun happened today! I swear if every day is like this I'm going to die of boredom!
Stop being so overdramatic! It was only the first day. Also something interesting did happen during lunch but you were asleep!
Well it's your fault in the first place that I feel asleep!
I know. Thanks for keeping my magic in check. I wish you didn't need to do that because you are missing a lot of things!
It's okay. It's not your fault that you have so much magic. Also don't worry I can go through your memories if anything happens so I'm not missing out of anything.
Oh I forgot you could do that!
I am technically a part of you! You created me with your own magic.
That's true.
Also even when I looked at what I missed it was pretty boring! Do you really think I would care about other people and what happened to them?
You got a point. Well at least I wasn't as bored.
Yep I'm glad for you!
Cosmo then said,
"We heard what you said and it was SO AWESOME! But aren't you scared you will get in trouble? He could tell the vice principal!"
"I'm positive I won't get in trouble."
"Why are you positive you won't?!"
"You will see why tomorrow! Let's just say you will see a pretty fun scene."
Ariella said,
"Can you please tell us?"
"Nope, it's a surprise!"
"We are your friends though!"
"I didn't know we were friends?!"
"Of course we are! You stood up for us and you talked to us normally!"
Cosmo said,
"I thought you already knew that already!"
I then said,
"I've never had friends before so I didn't know what it was like!"
I was scared to make friends because they would eventually die and it would make me really sad!
I thought for a few more seconds. Hmmmm wait! I feel like I had a friend before. But if I did, why can't I remember?
You never had a friend before. I don't know why you feel like you did!
That's weird! I was pretty sure I had a friend before or am I overthinking things?"
Maybe going to school made you overthink things? I remember looking through your memories before you even created me and I didn't see you make any friends. I've been wondering for a while now but I kept forgetting to ask you why haven't you made demon friends? They can't die right?
No they can't. But if I tried becoming friends with them they would call me my lady or princess. That would annoy the heck out of me! Also since I am the princess so they wouldn't act normal around me. They probably would do what I wanted to do instead of thinking for themselves!
That's true. I totally agree that the demons are so annoying!
I sighed and said,
You think everyone is annoying!
Awww you know me so well!
I rolled my eyes and said,
Of course I do! It would be weird if I didn't know you by now after how long we have been together!
Very true. I would think something would be wrong with you if you didn't know how I am by now!
Flynn then said,
"That's true. You were homeschooled after all! We all are your friends like it or not!"
I laughed and as joke I said,
"That's true! I'm stuck with all three of you!"
They all laughed and Cosmo said,
"Do you want to hang out in my house? I bet my parents would love to meet you!"
"That's nice of you to ask but I think I need to go home to tell my mom how school went. She's way to overprotective of me sometimes. She would worry if I didn't go home."
Also I want to tell her as fast as possible how horrible that racist teacher is!
"Couldn't you text her with your phone that you are going to hang out with us?"
Oh crap I completely forgot to bring my phone to school to text my mom when school was done! I'm so used to not having a phone I totally forgot it!
"You see, since I'm homeschooled I'm not used to bringing my phone with me everywhere so I forgot it at home!"
"Oh that makes sense. To be honest I sometimes forget to bring my phone too because I don't need it at school. You can't really use your phone at school after all! If any teacher sees you with it they always take it away! They do give it back at the end of the day but it's always annoying to get it back!"
"Well at least I'm not the only one who sometimes forgets their phone! To be honest my mom really should be at work right now but knowing her she isn't because it's my first day of school after all!"
Flynn laughed and said,
"Your mom seems like a pretty cool mom!"
I smiled and said,
"Yep I really love my mom. Tomorrow I'll make sure to remember my phone so I can text my mom. We can hang out then if you want."
Ariella said,
Okay sounds good!"
Cosmo then said,
"You can exchange phone numbers with all of us after school then we can text each other!"
Flynn then said,
"That sounds like an amazing plan!"
"Okay sounds good! See you all tomorrow."
I heard everyone say bye behind me while I was running towards the front door of the school to get back home. Soul then laughed and said,
I can't believe you forgot your phone!
I bet you knew I forgot it from the start didn't you?
Yep! Remember what I said about phones and how much I hate them and why I do. Why would I tell you that you forgot it if I didn't want you to have it?
It was totally worth it too! We don't have to hang out with your annoying friends!
I rolled my eyes and said,
Won't we have to talk to my mom though?
Yes but she's way less annoying than them! Also I bet her face will be priceless when she finds out people have been bullying others without her even knowing!
I should have guessed that was the reason why!
Then why didn't you?
I groaned and ignored him. I ran out of the school and then I flew up and headed back home.