Chapter 4

I walked up to the throne and my parents looked at me when they heard me come in. My mom said,
"You're back already? What did you forget to tell us? You left only a few minutes ago and now you're already back!"
Oh that's right it felt longer to me because when Soul talks to me or if I talk to him time stops. I then said,
"I actually wanted to tell you I'm going to the overworld instead of waiting here. The times are different and if I wait here it would be longer!"
My mom laughed and said,
"I was wondering when you were going to remember that. Did you forget again?"
I groaned and said,
"Yes I might have but then I eventually remembered!"
You mean I told you. You would have taken forever to finally remember!
Yes I know but I can't really tell that to them can I?
I guess not! It still annoys me though that they think you thought up a lot of the ideas you have but it was mostly me!
I know and I wish I could tell them about you but you already know why I can't! I have read how Soul felt when people didn't think he was there in my moms book! I know it must feel horrible that no one knows you exist other than me!
Soul laughed and said,
Thanks for thinking about how I feel but I'm fine! Soul didn't feel like he had a purpose if no one thought he was there but I do have a purpose! You have someone to talk about things to if you can't tell your parents or anyone else about it. Also if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be able to control your emotions! That would mean you wouldn't be able to go to the overworld because you would be afraid that you would hurt or kill people by accident. Also talking to other people other than you would be so annoying!
I laughed and said,
That's true. I'm glad you're fine with it!
My mom then said,
"If you didn't remember I would eventually tell you. I'm not that mean. I know feeling bored is not a very pleasant feeling."
My dad then said,
"Your lucky Silver is nice. I wouldn't have told you because when you did finally find out your face would be priceless!"
I said,
"Wow, that's mean! That's what Soul would totally say!"
My dad laughed and said,
"Technically I am Soul, he would always say we were the same person after all! I'm just teasing you. I knew even if I didn't tell you Silver would have!"
I chuckled and said,
"That's true! I think I should get going though! I want this week to go as fast as possible and staying here would make it longer. Before I go though, is Ryia at our overworld home?"
My mom said,
"She should be. It's the weekend after all. She probably would be at work at this time if it wasn't! Why are you asking?"
"Well talking to her would maybe help my boredom."
UGGGGG I hate talking to her though!
I know. You hate talking to anyone other than me! Also you're not the one talking to her I am!
You know what I mean!!! I have to listen to her while you talk to her, it's so annoying!
To bad, I like talking to Ryia. You can't really stop me from talking to her anyways!
Soul groaned and said,
That's true! I am only your creation after all! I can't stop you from doing anything unfortunately. I sometimes wish I could stop you but I can't!
Well technically you can but let's not think about that way shall we!
True, hopefully I wouldn't have to do that because then that means something pretty bad happened!
Let's hope it doesn't come to that!
My mom then said,
"That's true. Also, don't worry I told the demons that are going to my school not to call you princess. I bet you wouldn't want other people to know that you're royalty!"
"Yep that would be really annoying! People would probably act weirdly around me! Also I wish they would stop calling me my lady or princess. I asked them to stop doing that but they refused to! They said it would be way to disrespectful to call me by my real name!Couldn't you ask them to stop, dad?!"
My dad sighed and said,
"I can't even stop them from calling me Demon King! I'm positive I wouldn't be able to convince them to stop calling you that! Even though I ordered them to not call me that, they still do it!"
"Wait! Doesn't that mean they still will call me that in school?!"
"No, don't worry about that! In the overworld they call us by our names because they know that we don't want to much attention to ourselves!"
"Okay that good! I think I'll go to the overworld now! I don't want to waste any more time here!"
"Okay! Good luck at school. I hope you will become less bored!"
I laughed and said,
"I hope so too!"
My mom then said,
"Have fun at school! Even though I know school can be boring most of the time!"
Ugggg I can already tell I'm going to hate school!
Let me guess, it's because of all the people right?!
Yep! I bet everyone will be nice there! It's going to give me a headache!
You never know school might be more fun than you thought it would be!
Even though your mom just said school MIGHT be fun and that school is boring most of the time?!
That's true! I hate that you might be right but I'll ask what my mom thinks!
Soul sighed and I continued to say to my mom,
"That doesn't help me feel better when you said school won't make me feel bored!"
"Well at least try it! If you still think it's boring you could easily drop out."
"That's true! See you both later then."
As I made the portal and walked towards it I stepped into the portal, and before I went totally in it I heard both of my parents saying behind me,
"Bye! Good luck."