Chapter 5

I walked out of the portal and looked around. I was glad I was right in my room in the overworld. It would be annoying if people were to close so the portal opened far away! The room looked exactly the same as I left it. It had bookshelves around the room just like my room in the Underworld. The walls in my room were all white and the rug has all different kinds of colors. My bed is pretty big with reddish pink bed sheets. I then heard the door open and close as someone walked into the house. I assumed it was Ryia because the only people other than my parents lived in this house. She called up to me,
"Silverheart I can tell that you are in your room. Come down and talk to me. I haven't seen you for a while!"
I yelled back,
"Okay, I'm coming down!"
I'm not surprised she knew I was here already. Half vampires do have an amazing sense of smell. She also tells me everyone smells a little different, especially me. It makes sense because of what I am. I opened my door and walked out and walked down the stairs. Soul then said,
Why can't we just ignore her?! I don't want to talk to her! She's so freaking annoying!!!
To bad, I like talking to her. Talking to others is less boring than reading books that I've read hundreds of times!
I guess that's true but I would rather not talk to other people! EVERYONE IS TO NICE?! It is your fault I'm like this you were the person who created me after all!
I'm sorry about that. Like you said before I was a kid and what came to mind when I was making you was how much I loved the character Soul!
You didn't make me exactly the same though you made me like you. I've actually never thought to ask you but why did you make me like you?
Oh I thought about making you exactly like him but then I thought that would be a bad idea. Since I knew I wouldn't tell my parents about my magic I needed someone I could talk about it with me. If you didn't like me you would be mean about it which would make me feel even worse. I needed someone I could talk to that could help me feel better.
Oh that makes sense. So your saying I'm your therapist?
I laughed and said,
I guess you could say that. It does help to talk to you about things I can't tell other people! Let's get back to what we were doing before this.
UGGGG fine! I'll hate it though!
I know you will!
I walked to the living room and when Ryia saw me she said,
"I don't see you a lot here. What are you doing back here?"
I sighed and said,
"I've decided to go to school because of how bored I am!"
"Oh, you're finally going to school?"
"Wait! You knew this was going to happen!?
"Well Silver did talk to me around a hundred years ago I think saying that you might join school soon because of how bored you were."
"Of course she predicted this would happen! Then why did she pretend she didn't have an idea at first?"
"You know how Silver is. She likes to pretend she's not as smart as others. She thought it would be funny to pretend she's not. She does like to see people's reactions when they find out this whole time she already thought up a plan!"
I sighed and said,
"That's my mom alright! I should have guessed but sometimes I forget she's really smart. She does look pretty young and sometimes acts like a child!"
"That's true."
"I'm getting off topic though. Who will I be talking to, to get into school?"
"Oh I thought you knew already. The school has been here for a while now."
"I didn't really pay attention to it because I didn't see a point back then. I would never think I would go to school."
"That's true. I'm actually the person you will be talking to. You see Silver left me in charge of the school, she did say she didn't want to show her face. Technically she is still the principle but I talk for her since she doesn't want anyone to know she's the principle. She asked me to do it because she said she didn't want to hire someone that she didn't know very well and didn't know her secret. They probably will find out later then and they might tell other people too. Since she knew me for a very long time she trusted me and I do know her secret. I didn't have anything else to do so I agreed to do it!"
"That makes sense. This makes it easier for me though. I don't really have to talk to someone else about this."
"Before you start school are you going to visit the dragons?"
"I talked to them and they said they said they missed you."
"Oh that's right. I haven't visited in a while. I was doing other stuff and I might have forgotten! Sure I'll do that. It would be fun to talk to them and I still need to wait to get into school so I have time to talk to them!"
"That's good. They will be happy to see you. Make sure not to be followed though!"
I rolled my eyes and said,
"I already know that! I know it would be pretty bad if anyone found them! They are in a huge cave that my mom made for them so they could all fit in!"
"I'm just making sure to remind you. It's easier for dragons these days since everyone thinks dragons went extinct thousands of years ago!"
"Yep I'm glad. I bet they were tired of people trying to kill them even though they know dragons wouldn't hurt anyone! I'll be going now. I'm curious to see how big the baby dragons got!"
"Okay have fun!"
YASSSS WE FINALLY CAN GO! THAT WAS TORTURE FOR ME!
Wait, you're excited to see the dragons?
Of course not! They are at least less annoying than Ryia. I'm not forward to this at all though!
I'm not surprised at all that you said that. I would think something would be wrong with you if you wanted to talk to them!
Soul laughed and I walked out the door and started walking to where the dragon cave was.