Chapter 9

I heard the teacher say to me,
"Come in and introduce yourself."
I opened and closed the door to the classroom. When I walked in I saw the teacher was a werewolf. I walked middle of the classroom and turned to face everyone and said,
"Hello. My name is Silverheart! it's nice to meet all of you. As you can see from my horns and fur I'm a half werewolf half demon. Even though I'm like this I'm like anyone else but I just look different! I've actually never been to school before because I've been homeschooled all my life. I'm new to this so I hope you can all help me through it!"
I looked around once I finished my introduction I looked around and saw six demons, five vampires and seven werewolves. At first I thought there were two humans but then I smelled that one of them wasn't actually a human, she was actually a half vampire too! The one person that interested me the most was the person in the last row in the corner desk of the room. I saw a couple Bloodwolfs when I traveled around but I was surprised one was in school!
Soul laughed and said,
Everyone is totally in love with you!
UGGGG I know, that happens wherever I go! They don't even know how I'm like!
Well you are very pretty. Even though your parents are extremely annoying, your mom is pretty beautiful and your dad is very handsome. I don't blame them!
I get why but I wish they would fall in love with me not because of my looks but because of how I am.
This is why I hate everyone! I'm the only one who can like her NONE OF YOU DESERVE HER!
I laughed and said,
You're really overprotective of me aren't you?
You are the reason I'm even here. I don't like seeing you annoyed! I knew this was a bad idea to come here!!!
I sighed and said,
We haven't been here for very long. It could get better!
I don't think it will but okay. Don't come crying to me when you see I'm right!
I rolled my eyes and the teacher said to me,
"It's nice to meet you. You can call me Alfred. You can sit next to Cosmo."
Oh that's what the Bloodwolfs name is. I'm not surprised I'm sitting next to him, that's the only seat left.
Hopefully he won't be as annoying as your mom!
I rolled my eyes and walked towards my seat but then one of the vampires said to me,
"We can switch spots if you want. I bet you don't want to be next to that hybrid!"
I could tell by his voice that it was meant to be mean. I then said to him,
"What's your name?"
"My name is Peter. It's nice to meet you."
He held out his hand to shake mine.I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard and he said,
"OWWW that hurts!"
I let go and said,
"I know, that's the point! You're insulting someone for no reason at all! What's wrong with him?"
"He's a freak, a half breed!"
"That's the reason? Just because he's different then you doesn't mean you can be mean to him for no reason! Also doesn't that mean you're insulting me too?"
"No of course not!"
"I'm a hybrid too, I'm a half demon half werewolf! Are you stupid or did you not think of that?!"
I heard the demons laughing and Cedric snapped at them and said,
"What's so funny?!"
One of the demons said,
"Well you totally deserved that! Stop being so mean for no reason!"
Peter glared at him and said,
"Whatever! This is pointless anyways!"
I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat and sat down. I looked at Cosmo and saw his face was surprised. I said,
"What?"
Cosmo then said,
"I'm surprised you stood up for me!"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"Most people don't like Bloodwolfs so I thought you were going to be like the others!"
"Like I said before it doesn't matter what you are, it's what you are like!"
"Thanks for saying that it made me feel better. Aren't you scared that they will bully you though?"
I chuckled and said,
"I don't really care about that! It doesn't at all bother me what others think of me! I wanted to actually thank you!"
"What are you thanking me for?!"
"Unlike everyone else you're acting like I'm normal! Everyone falls in love with me just because of how I look, It's so annoying! You saw how Peter acted with me."
"Well I see why they fell in love with you. You are pretty but I would like to know the person first before I'll have feelings for them!"
"That's a good mindset to have. I hate when people judge others just because of their appearances just like that jerk Peter does!"
"Yep I really don't like him too!"
"I have a question though why didn't the teacher get involved?!"
"The teacher doesn't really care what happens to us! He doesn't like Bloodwolfs either!"
Well I guess I should tell my mom about this! I can already tell this teacher is going to be fired! I wonder why Ryia didn't do anything about this before?!
"That's horrible! Did you tell the vice principal about this?"
"That was the first thing I did but she didn't believe me! Everyone said I was lying so she told me to stop! The demons tried to speak up for us but they talked over them so the vice principal didn't hear them!"
"Wait! There are more students here getting bullied, you said us?!"
"Yep I'm not the only one, Flynn and Ariella are different like me too! Flynn is a human and Ariella is half vampire half human."
"Oh I see why they are bullied too! Jeez these people in this class are pretty mean to people who are slightly different from them! This is not okay! I'm going to see what I can do!"
"You shouldn't do that! You will be called a liar too!"
"Well I'm going to do it anyways!"
He sighed and said,
I'm not going to change your mind are you?"
"Nope!"
"Fine! I hope it goes well."
Little does he know my mom is the principal and Ryia is my friend! I wonder what their faces will be like when they find out that jerk got fired!