Chapter 40

A month later.....
We we flying towards the castle and Soul asked me,
Why are we here again?
I told you we are going to talk to dad.
I know I'm asking why we are talking to him?
Because we haven't in a while and after the meeting about the portal thing he was to busy to talk to us afterwards. My mom said he might be less busy today so I'm going to go see him!
Soul groaned and said,
Why couldn't we have stayed home and relaxed? Your dad is annoying!
You think everyone is annoying!
Soul laughed and said,
That's very true!
I rolled my eyes and said,
Would you rather want to see my dad or see my friends then? There is no way I'm going to relax at home when that is so boring!
I would rather see your dad than your friends! I've been around your dad for a while now and I'm not as annoyed at him easily anymore. I don't know your friends that well so they are way more annoying than your dad! Well if Cosmo was the only one to talk to then I would rather be with him but he's probably with his other stupid friends! Also I have been thinking for a while but why couldn't we portal into the throne room instead of outside the castle?
I thought since we haven't seen the city around the castle for a while now I wanted to fly above it for once!
But then we will have to say hi to more demons and you know how much I hate talking to them! They are extremely annoying!
Well I kinda agree with you on that one. If only they would talk to me normally then I would enjoy talking to them more!
Well I would still hate it!
I know you would! You never know they might not fly up to say hi!
That would be great but I don't think that would happen!
Well actually they probably won't if anyone gets pulled into a portal! They know not to talk to them a lot because it might interfere with the memory wipe if they do talk to them!
Well there is a very low change for that to happen too!
You never know it could happen!
It might happen but then we have to deal with the people who got pulled in and that would still be very annoying!
True but at least we won't be talking to the demons!
Well that's true. I would rather talk to random people than really annoying demons that get on my nerves! They are always calling you my lady and princess!
Why do you not like them calling me that anyways? Aren't they being nice to me for saying that and you like when people are nice to me!
Well yes but I should be the only one calling you that, not annoying demons who always give me a headache!
I laughed and said,
You want me all to yourself don't you?
Well you are my friend and I don't really like anyone else soooooo....
I rolled my eyes again and asked,
Don't you like Cosmo though?
That's your fault!
I still don't see why it's my fault!
Of course you don't, you are still as clueless as ever!
Hey!
Well it's true! If you weren't, you would have figured out what it meant a while ago!
Welllll okay, I see your point!
Once you finally find out you will beat yourself up that you didn't figure it out sooner!
Knowing how I am, I probably will!
Soul chuckled and I started flying to the castle but I didn't get far when a portal appeared out of nowhere! Three people were thrown out and as I got closer to them I knew right away who it was! My three friends looked around and Flynn asked,
"WHY IS IT SO HOT AND WHERE ARE WE?!"
Cosmo took a deep breath and said,
"I have no idea but we better get out of here!"
They turned around to go back out but as they were about to go back in the portal it disappeared! I saw their faces pale and Ariella said,
"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!"
They looked around and when they didn't see anything they turned around and I saw their eyes widened as they saw the huge castle!
Cosmo then said,
"I guess we know what to do now! We should ask whatever is in that castle why we are here!"
I finally right behind them and said,
"I never expected you to be here!"
They jerked around quickly and saw it was me and Ariella said,
"What the heck are you doing here?!"
I then said,
"Well my mom said my dad wasn't as busy today so I wanted to talk to him! This is my home after all!"
Cosmo then said,
"YOU LIVE IN THIS HELLHOLE!"
I laughed and Cosmo asked,
"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!"
"Well this is hell so I thought you were making a joke!"
"IT IS?!"
"We'll look around you, doesn't it look like the Underworld or hell as other people call it?"
"SO YOUR SAYING DEMONS LIVE IN THE UNDERWORLD?! IS THAT WHY DEMONS ARE SO SECRETIVE?!"
"Pretty much! If anyone knew that we lived here they would be terrified of us so they would probably go to war with us! I know it's probably hard for you to calm down but could you try?"
I saw my friends took deep breaths and Ariella said,
"I see why you wouldn't want to tell anyone where you actually lived! But why the heck did we get pulled into the portal in the first place?!"
"You remember the urgent problem I talked about?"
"Of course I do! Wait, does this have to do with that?!"
"Yep! Portals are opening in the overworld at random and pulling every living thing in here even if they don't want to go in! Also as you could see there the portal closes pretty much right away so they can't go back! The good thing is the Demon King can erase people's memories of this place but it's still pretty bad that this is happening! It is pretty dangerous for anyone other than demons to come here!"
"What do you mean?!"
"You see if anyone stays here other than demons for to long they burn up and die! But don't worry it takes around ten to twenty minutes for it to happen. If you are in the castle it takes even longer for you to die!"
"I SEE WHY THAT COULD BE BAD!!!!"
Soul groaned and said,
UGGGGG WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! Now I have to deal with talking to your friends and your dad! I'M GOING TO GET A HEADACHE!!!!!
I rolled my eyes and said,
You're being overdramatic like always!
Soul sighed and said,
So what are we going to do about this now?!