Chapter 30

Flynn then asked,
"Did everyone die in that village?"
The teacher replied,
"Only two Blodwolfs survived but no one knows how they got away from them and what happened to them afterwards! But only two Bloodwolfs could change a lot of things and they did!"
Ariella then asked,
"Do you know what the two Bloodwolf's names are?"
The teacher then said,
"Unfortunately when I was reading that history book there were no names in it! It actually seemed like they purposely did it!"
Wow! He's actually pretty smart to figure that out!
"Why would they do that though?"
"I have no idea. I still can't figure out why they did it!"
Well I'm glad you haven't! It would be a pretty big problem if he did figure it out!
The teacher continued to say,
"Let's get back on topic to the lesson. I sometimes get sidetracked! What do you think happened next? Any guesses?"
Cosmo then asked,
"How old were the Bloodwolfs when they escaped?"
"They were around the age ten. Why are you asking?"
"I was curious because unlike normal vampires they don't need to drink blood until around the age thirteen. Their parents probably never told them they need to drink blood!"
Then one of the vampires said,
"Why does that matter? The only thing that happens if vampires don't eat is that they get really hungry and could eventually die! It isn't such a big deal if they didn't know that! They probably could figure out why they are hungry and then know what to do. They at least know they are half vampire and that they drink blood!"
Cosmo sighed and said,
"Remember Bloodwolfs are different from vampires. Vampires are pretty lucky that not drinking blood only does that to them! Instead if a Bloodwolf doesn't drink blood eventually they will go crazy!"
"Oh that's horrible! I feel bad for Bloodwolfs now!"
"It really is. I bet one of the Bloodwolfs didn't want to drink blood because it could hurt a lot to do that to others. He or she would eventually go crazy because they didn't drink blood. So this is what I think happened, that Bloodwolf went crazy so his or her desires changed. They wanted revenge for every single werewolf and vampire instead of only the people who killed everyone in their village because they went crazy!"
The teacher said,
"Yes that's exactly what happened. He got his revenge on the people who killed everyone but it was aready to late and by that point he became crazy. He then started to kill every single werewolf and vampire he came across! He never attacked humans because they did nothing to him though."
Ariella then said,
"I bet that Bloodwolf felt horrible for doing it but he couldn't stop himself! But couldn't they send a lot of other police there to stop him?"
"They did send them but since Bloodwolfs are very powerful no one could stop him! He killed everyone who tried!"
"Then how was he stopped!?"
"Remember, there were two Bloodwolfs that escaped! So once the other Bloodwolf heard what was happening and she went and stopped him. Well actually it was him who stopped himself. He got control of himself for a little while and he knew he couldn't hold on for to much longer so he killed himself. He knew she could never kill him and because of that she might die trying to stop him. They found out the worst possible way that the other was actually alive!"
Flynn then said with a sad tone,
"That sounds horrible! One of them died right after they found out they weren't the only one that survived!"
Cosmo then said,
"That really does sound horrible! Being reunited and then losing each other again! But one thing I'm curious about is how that other Bloodwolf knew to drink blood. They would be exactly like the other Bloodwolf if she didn't!"
The teacher then said,
"Unfortunately the book never explained that! I would love to know it too but I guess this did happen a very very long time ago! I was even surprised that there is even a book about this!"
Well my mom didn't really want to add that the hero was living with a dragon and that's how she knew about that! She said it would be a pain to explain how it happened! She didn't really want to talk about dragons. They would find out what really happened and how dragons can bring someone back to life. She was worried they would try to find dragons even though they thought they were extinct! Someone might even find the cave if they looked hard enough!
Cosmo then said,
"That's true. Do you know what happened to the other Bloodwolf after her friend killed himself?"
The teacher then said,
"She disappeared after the council members talked to her. This was actually the reason for the longest time that it was illegal for a vampire and werewolf to be together! Even though another Bloodwolf tried to stop him the council members still decided on that law! It even seemed like they would kill that other Bloodwolf even after trying to save them!!!"
One of the werewolves in the classroom said,
"Wow, That's horrible!? After all that Bloodwolf did for them and they still wanted to kill her?!"
"It really is. After she overheard them talking after killing her she ran away and was never seen again!"
Flynn then spoke up and said,
"Do you have any predictions of what happened to that Bloodwolf after running from the council members?"
"I can think of only two things that could happen. My first prediction is she just wanted a normal life so she hid from everyone and then maybe died peacefully later. That's what I hoped would happen but I don't think it would. I think what makes most sense in my eyes is that she killed herself! I bet losing someone she cared about again was to much for her!"
Well that's not exactly what happened but it was pretty close! She did go try to save him even though she knew if she went she would die. She did in a way purposely kill herself but probably not the way the teacher is thinking of! I thought for a second and noticed that Soul hasn't talked in a while! I wonder if he's sleeping again but why would he when he just took a nap!? Well since he's not responding to me talking about him I think he might be asleep!