Chapter 26

We walked into Cosmo's house and I closed the door behind me. I saw a man and a woman sitting down at the table. I could tell by their smell right away that the woman was a vampire and the man was a werewolf. When they saw us the vampire said,
"Sit down! We want to talk to all of you."
We all sat down. There were just enough chairs for all four of us. The women continued to say,
"I've heard a lot of things about you Silverheart!"
I said,
"Good thinks I hope!"
"Don't worry they all said how nice you were to them and they are right, you are very beautiful!"
I blushed and said,
"Thanks. A lot of people tell me that!"
"Your welcome! I would love to meet your mom. I bet she is as beautiful as you are!"
Cosmo groaned and said,
"MOM! Stop embarrassing me!"
I laughed and said,
"I really like your mom Cosmo, she's pretty nice!"
Cosmo sighed and the vampire said,
"Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself! My name is Alisa and my husband's name is Remus."
Alisa has blond curly hair with red eyes. She looked to around the age thirty five and was a little shorter than my mom. Remus looked to be around the same age as Alisa and was a little taller than her. He has black hair and fur with blue eyes.
Remus then said,
"It's nice to meet you Silverheart! We heard a lot about you and I really wanted to meet you!"
I smiled at him and said,
"It's nice to meet both of you!"
Soul groaned and said,
UGGGG ITS NOT NICE TO MEET YOU! You both are to nice for my liking!
Well I'm glad I met them. They are pretty nice!
Soul sighed and said,
I wish you forgot your phone at home because then I won't have to deal with these annoying people!
Well if it makes you feel any better, it's making me happy and it's helping me not think of Violet! It's a pretty good distraction!
It helps a teensy bit to know that. I'm glad you are happy but it doesn't change the fact that they are still annoying!
I rolled my eyes and Alisa asked us,
"How was school?"
Cosmo said,
"Pretty good! We weren't called names for the whole day!"
"WHAT?! That's surprising! What happened?"
I then explained to her what happened and Remus said,
"I'm now super glad you came to Hopeheart! They are finally doing something about the bullying! We can't thank you enough for doing this for us!"
"I don't need your thanks! I couldn't stand that they were getting bullied because of how different they were from everyone!"
Flynn then said,
"Remus is right we can't thank you enough for what you did for us!"
"Well I'm just glad I could help in some way!"
Alisa then said,
"We even tried to tell the vice principal about how they bullied Cosmo and his friends but unfortunately she didn't believe us! The horrible teacher did have pretty much the whole class standing up for him! I'm so happy he finally is fired!"
I then said,
"I was going to ask if you told Ryia about the bullying but I guess you did. I bet she thought you were saying that just because he was your son! I hope you aren't angry at her! She is a pretty good person!"
"Don't worry we were never angry at her! If I was in their shoes I would think they were lying about being bullied! Mostly everyone in that classroom backed up the teacher so it's understandable that she believed them!"
"That's good! I'm glad you were never angry at her. I wouldn't want anyone to think my friend was mean when she thought she was helping the whole time! To be honest I bet she feels horrible for not listening to you!"
I chuckled and continued to say,
"Knowing her I bet she will come to everyone's houses who got bullied to say sorry!"
Remus then said,
"I can tell that the vice principal is very nice so she probably will!"
Soul groaned and said,
Ugggg Ryia is way to nice! She shouldn't say sorry to people who are probably really annoying!
Well I like that about her!
Of course you do! I do like you but sometimes it is so freaking annoying how nice you are!
I laughed and said,
Well you are off of Soul from my moms book so I'm not at all you said that about me! I'm sometimes like how your personality is and sometimes you can get so annoying though!
Soul laughed and said,
Soul is your favorite character in The Bloodwolfs after all! I'm not surprised you like me sometimes!
I chuckled and said,
That's very true! Soul is still my favorite character to this day though! I do kinda understand what Shadow is going through now! I see why he might go crazy! I do think it really helps though that you're nice to me. If you weren't I think you would almost drive me crazy too! Well even though I know how Shadow felt back then still doesn't change my opinion on Soul! I still love his character very much!
Yep I know! Unlike Soul I don't really have a choice to not listen to what you actually are thinking! I kinda feel bad about it though! It feels like I'm invading your privacy!
You shouldn't feel bad for something you can't really control!
That's true I guess.
Alisa then said,
"I'm really curious what you mom is like. Is there a way I can meet her?"
"Well you could meet her but I really don't want you to."
"Why don't you want me to meet her?"
"She tends to say things she's not supposed to! There were multiple times where I had to clean up her mess because she didn't watch what she said!"
"Oh. Are the things she's telling other people supposed to be a secret?"
"Yep pretty much!"
"Well I don't think those secrets could be to bad! Why would she tell it otherwise to other people!"
I sighed and said,
"She tells people because she thinks it's funny how people react to it! She gets pretty bored easily, that's the only reason she tells people!"
"Oh.....I see why you don't want us to meet her!"
"Well maybe someday but not now! I can tell she's pretty bored!"
Ariella then said,
"How can you tell she is bored right now?"
"When I came back from school she was there! She knew how important her work is! When I told her to go back to work she said she didn't want to! Whenever she does that I know that she's bored!"
"Oh. What is her job?"
"Sorry I can't really tell you that!"
"Oh ok. I guess it's so important you can't tell anyone!"
"Yep!"
Alisa said,
"Since we can't meet your mom could we meet your dad?"
"He usually is very very busy because of his work so unless he's done with that then no!"
"Couldn't he finish it later?"
"No it would be really really bad if he did that!"
"I'm guessing you can't tell me what his job is?"
"Nope I can't! If my dad isn't busy though I'll ask him if he wants to meet you but I have no idea when that will happen!"
"Okay sounds good!"
I can't really tell them what my dad's job is at all! If they knew that he helps spirits move on or not then they might freak out! Also I would get in huge trouble with my dad if I told them! Well my moms jobs I could tell them but I don't really want to tell them know that my mom is the principle of Hopeheart and the elder too! I have no idea if they would even treat me normally If I told them! It would be extremely annoying if they did that! I already have to deal with the demons treating me differently! I don't want anyone else to do that! I really hope they won't find out but I bet they will eventually! But I guess that's a future problem!