Chapter 10

I was about to say something else to Cosmo when the teacher said to us,
"Are you listening, you two!?"
Soul laughed and said,
Ooooo he caught you! Oh no! What are we going to do?
I rolled my eyes and said,
I can tell you're being sarcastic.
Of course I am! He is probably going to ask a question about what he was talking about and we will one hundred percent know the answer!
Well duh, we are in history class! I probably lived through most of the history we are going to learn in class.
I wonder what history lesson we are learning right now!
No idea. We will find out soon after all.
Before you go back talking to that jerk, I just wanted to make my point clear that this is not going well so far! You should stop going here!
It hasn't even been five minutes, calm down!
No, actually it's been around eight minutes.
I rolled my eyes and said to the teacher,
"Yes, we are listening."
"Really? Then why were you talking to each other?"
"We were talking about what you were teaching. Is that such a bad thing?"
"I don't believe you! If you were listening, what happened in The Vampire War around a thousand years ago?"
Wow, this is going to be easy to answer! I remember what happened pretty clearly. It's pretty impossible to forget what happened then.
"That's easy to answer. When the humans found out that all this time vampires existed and that they killed a lot of them for food they were furious! They went to war with the vampires because of that! Around a million humans got killed but only around five thousand vampires died but the humans still didn't get up!"
"Wow, I'm surprised you actually were listening!"
Well I wasn't listening I just knew the answer but I'm not going to tell him that!
He continued to say,
"Anyone know how the war finally stopped?"
After a few seconds of silence I then said,
"The demons came and stopped the war."
I'm not surprised no one knew this including the demons here. They are only around five hundred years old.
"Correct! How did you know that though? I haven't taught that yet?"
"I guessed to be honest. I remember hearing something about how everyone learned more about demons around a thousand years ago. So I added two to two together and I guessed right."
I can't really say that I knew everything already! Then he might guess that we actually weren't listening.
"Well it was a good guess! The demons came in the middle and stopped the fighting! The Demon King said they would go to war with both of the vampires and humans if we didn't stop. Then they explained that they were immortal so there would be no way they could beat them. The Demon King also explained to them that after a thousand years demons die of old age though! He then explained that demons stop aging at random times too."
I remember this very clearly because I remember my dad complaining about all the extra work. Then he finally had enough of both sides dying. He then told a demon to act like the Demon King as a message of some sort for him to stop them from fighting each other. He still couldn't go to the overworld after all! What the demon said was a total lie but if we told them demons are immortal and can't even die from old age they would question why! They might then find out that demons are actually dead people that came back as demons! If that happens that would be really bad!!!
I wonder what would happen if they found out though? Their faces would be priceless!
I thought you were going to say that! I'm pretty sure they won't be happy and even go to war with us even though they know we are immortal! Then my dad will even have more work to do!
This is why I think everyone is an idiot! Why would you think it would be a good idea to go to war with immortal demons?!
I have no idea but I bet they would get really mad so they wouldn't care if we are immortal or not!
Yep! They are really reckless and won't notice what they did until it was to late!
Well even though they are idiots and reckless I still like talking to them!
UGGGGGG of course you do!
One of the vampires then asked,
"How did humans find out that vampires existed in the first place?!"
"Good question! They found out when a vampire went crazy and drank blood right in front of other people! Since it was such a big city everyone eventually found out and there was an uproar! The human leaders got together and had a meeting about what to do and they decided to go to war with the vampires!"
Then a werewolf said,
"I wonder how that vampire went crazy in the first place?!"
"Well since it happened a while ago, the story of why that vampire went crazy in the first place is impossible to know!"
"Well at least we know what happened in The Vampire War!"
"Yes I agree! This is why I think it's good to learn history!"
For me this class is pointless! I've already lived through most of the history the teacher is teaching us!
I agree it is pointless but I love to remember the past too! At that war there was so much blood and chaos everywhere! IT WAS AMAZING!
I sighed and said,
Sometimes I wish I could go back time to make you different!
Soul laughed and he said,
I lost track of how many times you said that! I like how I am though!
I know you do! Sometimes I like how you are but usually I don't.
Well to bad, it's not like you can change me!
I know! I wish I could but I can't! I can only make a seal like you once! I can't do it again, It's way to hard to try to do it again!
The teacher continued to say,
"Even if the vampire didn't go crazy I bet the humans would eventually figure out that vampires actually exist."
As the teacher started to talk about other things I already knew my mind started to wander. That is true humans are actually smarter than they look. I should know I've been around humans a lot. Yes, they aren't very strong but instead they are pretty smart. There are also phones and security cameras everywhere. Someone could easily take a video or a photo on their phone. Even though vampires are fast I bet the security cameras would catch something! Hopefully something interesting happens soon! I'm still pretty bored!