Chapter 59

~~~~~~~~~~
Soul
~~~~~~~~~~
I slithered out of the portal and looked around. That's good I'm in the right place! It's also good that Silver and Shadow are here. Everyone in the castle was frozen in place so I just unfroze Silver and Shadow. When they saw me they looked shocked and Silver said,
"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
I then said,
"Well my name is Soul, nice to finally meet you face to face. Well actually not nice it's horrible to meet you. You both are so annoying! I wish I didn't have to talk to you at all but I kinda have to."
"SOUL?!"
"Yes, that's my name. Ohhhhh you must be confused, you see when Silverheart created me she gave me that name. She really loves that character after all."
"HUH? SHE CREATED YOU? THEN WHY DID SHE NOT MENTION YOU?!"
I groaned and said,
"I thought you were pretty smart but it seems not! She didn't tell you because then she would have to explain why she created me in the first place. Well actually it was more of an accident but she still would have to explain it."
"WAIT! DOESN'T THAT MEAN SHE HAS MAGIC?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US?!"
"Well duh it's kinda obvious she would have magic you just think Silverheart wouldn't lie to you about it. You literally both have pretty powerful magic and you think she wouldn't? She didn't want to tell you because she was scared to and she didn't want to worry you either."
Silver took a deep breath and said,
"Why would we be scared and worry about magic?"
I laughed and said,
"THAT'S SO FUNNY! YOU THINK SHE HAS REGULAR MAGIC?! You really are stupid, if it was just like any other magic wouldn't she just have told you because it wasn't such a big deal?"
Shadow sighed and said,
"I see why she called you Soul, you are as rude as the Soul who was with me!"
"Well she accidentally created me. She was ten back then and she loved that character so that's why I have his personality! Well you could say we learned that she had magic the hard way!"
"What do you mean?!"
I sighed and said,
"I think it will be easier to show you. I would explain it to you but you probably wouldn't believe me."
"You're probably right."
I saw Silver look around and I could tell she finally noticed the guards weren't moving. She then said,
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE GUARDS?!"
"I guess you could say I can make people get paralyzed when they look at me."
I don't really want to explain to them that I can freeze time yet. They might freak out and that would be so annoying to deal with!
"I don't know if I believe you about that but I can tell you're not telling all of this for no reason. Something happened to our daughter didn't it?!"
"Wow you're actually using your brain! Well I guess you could say that. I'll explain more when I show you!"
"Where are we going?"
"Some place pretty far away from here that she would practice using her magic. I would show you all the holes she made while trying to control her magic but I didn't know how long we have. It will just be easier to show you the first hole she made by accident."
"By accident?! What happened!?"
"The quickest way to explain it to you is that she got really upset and angry resulting in a huge explosion."
"I guess let's go then!"
"Okay. This is my second time opening a portal so hopefully nothing bad happens!"
I closed my eyes and when I opened them and a portal was there. I slithered through the portal and when I went out I looked around. Silver and Shadow came out the portal seconds later and I said,
"Well I might have imagined the wrong place. This was the exact spot where I was created so maybe that's why I sent us here by accident. I meant to send us next to on top of the crater but instead I put us in the middle!"
Silver then said,
"I can barely see the sides of this place! DID SILVERHEART MAKE THIS CRATER?!"
"Yes she did. I had to bring you here because if I said she made a hole as big as Bloodmoon would you believe me?"
They looked shocked and Silver said,
"NO, I'M POSITIVE I WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOU!"
Shadow then said,
"SO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DAUGHTER?!"
I said,
"I was getting to that."
I explained to them what happened when she was ten and what is happening now and Silver said,
"I see why you told us this! This would be extremely bad if we somehow don't calm down Silverheart! The whole city and maybe even the dragons would die!"
"Yep, pretty much. We had a plan a very long time ago. If something like this happened I would get you both for help even though you are really annoying! We thought you could figure something out!"
"I might have a solution but we need to get back to where our daughter is. But what happened to her in the past must have been so hard for her! I wish she told us then maybe we could help or comfort her about it! I guess she has at least you but I have no idea if you are as rude to her as you are to us!"
I glared at her and said,
"How dare you say that! I would never be rude to a friend!"
"Well I'm glad that you're at least nice to her!"
"Well let's go before it's to late! I also just want to stop talking to you. It's a freaking pain!"
Shadow sighed and said,
"Well I'm glad when all this is over we don't have to hear such rude comments from you!"
I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes and opened them again and saw the portal was there! I then slithered into the portal hoping it wasn't to late and nothing bad happened!