Chapter 29

Ryia then said,
"As I said yesterday you are getting a new teacher! I didn't know exactly when he was coming but I guess he can come in today. It was nice getting to know and teaching everyone here. Unfortunately though I have another job that I need to get back to. It's hard being a vice principal and a teacher at the same time after all! You can come in now!"
Everyone looked at the door as the new teacher walked in and closed the door behind him. I noticed right away that he was a vampire. He then said,
"Hi! My name is Ambrose and it's nice to meet everyone!"
Ambrose looked to be around the age forty and is taller than my mom. He has black curly hair and has a small beard with red eyes.
Ryia then said,
"Since the new teacher is here I'll take my leave. If you need me I'll be in my office."
She opened and closed the door behind her and I heard her walk away. The teacher continued to say,
"Let's make things very clear to all of you. I'm not like that racist teacher that was fired! I'm pretty appalled that teacher was mean to any of his students! So I'll make sure if there is any bullying I'll tell the vice principle right away! If that happens you all know what that means!"
Soul groaned and said,
I despise that teacher already!
Oh your back! Did you have a good rest?
I did but when I woke up I heard that teacher's speech. I thought I was in a nightmare but it turned out it wasn't! This teacher is going to be the death of me!
You're being overdramatic like always!
No I'm not! You know how much I hate nice people! Also you made me this way so deal with it!
I'm not surprised at all you said that. I guess it's kinda my fault you're like this. The thing is I know I made you by total accident now so I don't feel as bad that you are like this!
Darn it! I completely forgot that you got your memories back! I thought it would be great if I said that and then you would feel pretty bad but I guess not!
I thought you liked me? You said don't want me to feel sad!
Well I don't! If I have to suffer from listening to this teacher, I want to bring you down with me!
Of course you would say that! You are like Soul in a lot of ways!
Yep pretty much!
I sighed and the teacher then continued to say,
"I'm so sorry Cosmo, Ariella, Flynn and Silverheart that you had to deal with all the horrible bullying!"
I saw my friends looked surprised that he said that to them and Ariella then said,
"It's not your fault! You don't have to apologise to us for something that the other teacher did! That teacher should apologize to us not you! It jmeans a lot to us that you would say that though!"
Soul groaned again and said,
I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS SO NICE TO EACH OTHER! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!
I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Then the teacher said,
"I know but I thought since he probably didn't tell you sorry I wanted to do it for him. I don't want you to think every teacher is the same."
Ariella smiled at him and said,
"Well even if I didn't know that not every teacher isn't the same you just proved it to us by saying all of that!"
"Well I'm glad I did say it then!"
I then said,
"So what are you going to teach us today Ambrose?"
"Good question! Since I want to prove that everyone can be bad in some way I'll give you a history lesson! Has anyone heard of the first ever village that had vampires and werewolves living together? There were even multiple Bloodwolfs there!"
Everyone looked confused but I knew right away what he was talking about but I didn't say anything. I hope someone knows but I don't think they will. Not a lot of people can remember or even knew about that history that happened thousands or even millions of years ago! The teacher continued to say,
"Do you know Cosmo? You are a Bloodwolf!"
Cosmo then said,
"Even if I'm a Bloodwolf doesn't mean I'll know everything about them! I've read some history books that I could find on them but I didn't see anything about that! My parents aren't Bloodwolfs after all! They didn't know anything about Bloodwolfs before I was born!"
"That's okay. I understand why you wouldn't know. There isn't a lot about it after all. I was actually surprised I found a book about it or did someone give it to me? I don't exactly remember for some reason! But how about demon students? Do you know? I heard you live longer than most and record history over the years!"
Well the only reason we know all the history is because some demons actually were there or at least saw it happen! Demons are immortal so of course they could tell other demons! I can't really tell him that though! I know that every demon here knows all about that village but my dad told them not to talk at all about it. It was pretty much an order and demons can't go against orders. I guess I'll say it then. I sighed and said,
"I know!"
"I thought someone at least knew! Since you know about that village do you know what happened to it and why it isn't there anymore?"
I felt angry just thinking about it! I read it multiple times in my mom's book and even heard it from my mom too! She could have had a normal life for a Bloodwolf that is if it wasn't for those assholes! I took a deep breath and said,
"Sorry whenever I think about what I read in that history book it makes me pretty angry!"
"Don't worry you aren't the only one! I got pretty angry when I read that too! So can you tell us what happened?"
"Sure. You could say it's the vampires and werewolves fault that there were so many deaths in the future! I'll tell you what happened to that village, it got destroyed by vampires and werewolves! When they found out that vampires and werewolves lived together and even had kids they killed them just because of that! What's even worse is that they faked being friends with them for around four years! Even after they saw that they were like everyone else they still killed them!"
Cosmo then said,
"That's horrible!"
One of the vampires in class also said,
"I see what you mean that even vampires and werewolves can do pretty bad things!"
Then the teacher continued to say,
"So after hearing that let's talk about what happened as a result of that!"
I wonder how Ambrose got that history book about the first village that had Bloodwolfs in it?! People wouldn't know what happened back then unless my mom wrote about it so that's what she did! Well she did leave out a few details like she never put anyone's name in there. Her name is the exact name of the hero after all! I wonder if my mom gave Ambrose a book or he somehow got it? Knowing my mom though she probably gave it to him! Also he did say he couldn't remember who gave it to him. My mom is pretty powerful so she could easily tell him to forget how he got that book! Well I guess I know what to ask my mom later!