Chapter 16

3 months later......
It's almost been an hour! Where the heck is she?! Did something bad happen? I'm to worried with that super luck she has. If she doesn't come here soon I'll look for her. I then heard her running as she got closer to where I was. Well I'm glad she's okay but I wonder what happened. When she saw me she said,
"I'm sorry I'm late!"
"What happened?!"
"Nothing dangerous but something bad happened! I'm so sorry I accidently told them that I made a friend that is a demon."
"WHAT?!"
"Don't worry they are totally fine with you! They actually wanted to thank you for being friends with me. Don't worry they promised not to tell anyone."
I took a deep breath and said,
"As long as they don't tell anyone then I'm not to worried. I thought this would happen some time to be honest."
"I thought you would be angry with me but I'm glad you aren't! I thought we might have stopped being friends and that would make me really sad."
"Don't worry I don't think I'll ever stop being your friend. I know you didn't mean to tell them. Everyone makes mistakes even I do sometimes."
"That's true. In other good news I think because of you my curse is going away!"
"That's great but how can you be so sure?"
"Well I didn't want to get your hopes up so I didn't want to tell you until I am completely sure that it was gone."
"How did you figure out that the curse was gone in the first place?"
"Well I actually started to notice small things. Since I was so lucky before I couldn't even trip over things but after being with you a lot I actually triped! Also another reason I think it might be gone is because when I go hunting for food I never miss when I shoot arrows at animals for food later but this time I missed. I also easily find animals right away. I found out later when I was reading some books that it sometimes takes a while to find them. After I met you I couldn't even find anything to hunt! Since I noticed my luck was down I thought my curse with other people would be gone too. When I told everyone in my village someone decided they wanted to be my friend to see if the curse is gone. She said they wanted to help me see if anything bad happened to them if I was near her. I thought that was pretty brave of her so I accepted her offer. Then I could tell the curse was completely gone because if it wasn't my new friend would be dead by now. I'm guessing you canceled out my luck and my curse because you're a demon."
"Well I'm glad I could help even though I didn't even mean to! Is that why everyone wanted to thank me because I was the one that caused the curse to do away?"
"Yep pretty much. Everyone figured out they finally could talk to me because my other friend didn't die. So little by little people started to talk to me and even kids my age started to play with me! If I never met you and if you never decided to become my friend this would have never happened! I can't thank you enough for what you did for me!"
"I never knew this was going to happen because I became your friend! Now I'm even more glad I did become friends with you! I didn't mean to break your curse but your welcome I guess."
"When I accidently told them about you they said they wanted to meet you. They said it would be so cool to meet a demon and they really wanted to thank you in person for what you did for me. Well if it's okay with you, that is."
"That's okay but I don't really want to meet everyone, only a few. I want to get to know a few people before I trust everyone else."
"Okay that makes sense. I'll get some of my new friends. Including the person who was brave enough to become my friend when I still didn't know if the curse was still there or not."
"Okay sound good. Are we going now or do you want to do it tomorrow?"
"It's your choice."
"I guess we can do it now. I'm kinda excited to meet your new friends. How far is the village from here?"
"I think it takes around thirty minutes to get back. I just like going really far away from the village and I really love walking. It's pretty relaxing!"
"Oh well I'm glad coming here isn't a problem for you. But I kinda want to get there quicker. Are you fine with flying there or are you scared of heights?"
"YESSSS THAT WOULD BE VERY FUN TO DO! I ALWAYS WANTED TO FLY!"
I laughed and said,
"I'm guessing by your reaction that you're not scared of heights."
"Nope I'm not! Actually before we go I've always wondered if I could come see where you live!"
"Sorry that is one thing I would get huge trouble for if I bring you to my home. Also my parents still don't know about you."
"Oh ok. I don't want you to get in trouble."
"You don't want to go where I live anyways. It's pretty boring there. Why do you think I always come here?"
"I bet there would be something exciting there!"
"Nope only books but you can read books anywhere! Well you might think it's interesting there for a few days but then you will get bored. Trust me you don't want to go there."
"I see your point but I would at least like to see where you live!"
"That makes sense but even if you do want to see I can't take you there!"
"Okay that's fine. Maybe one day I'll see it!"
"You probably will!"
I'm not lying, she will see it at least once but not with me. She will probably see it when she dies.
"Actually I have another question before I forget to ask you again. Did you say the phrase that I told you to tell your parents when you come here?"
"Yep! They looked so confused and it was pretty funny!"
"I wish I could have seen it but oh well!"
"Should we get going?"
"Sounds like a good plan!"
I picked her up and flew up. Violet pointed to the direction of the village and then I started flying in that direction.