Chapter 17

I flew down with Violet and landed on the porch of her house. I put her down on the ground and she walked over to the door and opened it. I followed Violet in her house and I then said,
"I'll stay here while you get some of your friends."
"Okay sounds good."
As she ran out I thought to myself,
I wonder what her other friends are like. She always told me how nice everyone is here. Even when they found out I was a demon they were totally fine with it. They actually wanted to meet me. Hopefully she isn't lying to me about that. I don't want other people to be mean to me! Also after reading The Bloodwolfs so many times I know people can easily fake things! Well even if she is lying about thinking I'm cool, at least I'm glad Violet finally could talk to people and she even has friends now! I remember her saying multiple times that she wanted to talk to other people other than me! I bet she was super excited to finally be able to. I'm so happy for her! Violet walked in and I saw four people walk in behind her. When I saw what they looked like I could see that there were two girls and two boys. Three of them looked around my age and one of them looked around the age fifteen. When one of the girls saw what I looked like she said,
"You look so cooool!"
I laughed and said,
"Thanks. I never thought someone would say that to me. My name is Silverheart by the way. What is yours?"
"Oh we already know. Violet told us all about you. Also good idea we should tell you our names. I almost forgot because of how excited I was to meet you. I'm name is Arabella. Nice to meet you."
Then the other girl smiled at me and said,
"My name is Araminta. It's very nice to meet you!"
Then the oldest boy said,
"My name is Zephyr. When I heard you came here to meet some of us I was super excited to see you!"
Then then the other boy said,
"My name is Nicholas. It is also nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet all of you. I'm so glad the curse is gone so you can finally play with Violet!"
Arabella is around my height and has long blond hair with blue eyes. Araminta is a little taller than me and has long black curly hair with brown eyes. Nicholas is a little shorter then me and has short curly brown hair with hazel eyes. Zephyr is pretty tall. Probably  because he is way older then us. He has black short hair with blue eyes.
Araminta then said,
"We are happy too! We always wanted to play with Violet but we couldn't because everyone around her died! When we found out that you have been friends with her for a while and you even broke the curse around Violet, we are very thankful!"
I then said,
"I wanted to be friends with her because I knew she couldn't be around anyone else. I bet she was really lonely. When I found out about the curse I knew I could be friends with her because I am a demon. Also I didn't even mean to get rid of the curse!"
Zephyr said,
"Even if you didn't mean to you still were friends with her when we couldn't even be near her! You helped her when we couldn't! I want to say it again but thank you so much!"
I sighed and said,
"You're not going to stop pestering me until I accept your thanks aren't you?"
"Yep, you're right!"
"Fine. Your welcome I guess!"
Everyone smiled at me and Arabello then said,
"Is it okay if I ask you about demons? Ever since I read some about them in a book I've been very curious about them."
"I'm okay with that. but there are some questions I can't answer. I'm not even supposed to be telling anyone that I'm a demon if my parents find out that would be bad."
"Okay we won't push you to tell us if you can't answer it. We don't want to get you even more in trouble for telling us these things!"
"Thanks for understanding. Who is going to ask me the first question?"
Nicholas then said,
"I will! How did demons get made or born?"
"I'm sorry I can't tell you that."
"Oh ok. Does anyone else have a question?"
Araminta then said,
"I do! Where do you live?"
"I'm sorry I can't tell you that."
"That's what I thought you were going to say but I was curious if you would actually answer or not. Anyone else have a question for Silverheart?"
Arabella then said,
"I have one I think you can answer. Can demons use magic?"
"Yes, demons can use fire magic."
"Oooo can we see?"
"I wish I could show you but I haven't figured how to use it. If I do figure it out and have control over my magic I'll show you. I don't want to accidentally hurt you. Fire magic is very dangerous and hard to control!"
"That makes sense. I'm excited to see your magic once you have control over it!"
"I'm excited to get my magic too! Anyone else have a question?"
Zephyr said,
"How long can demons live?"
I'll just lie on his question. They did find out that I'm a demon but they don't know I'm immortal. Well Violet of course knows but no one else does and I want to keep it that way as long as I can.
"Demons can live to around a thousand years old."
"Wow! You can live a pretty long time. I wish I could live that long!"
"Well at first it seems pretty cool but if you think it about this way then it's not as fun anymore. You have to see your friends die over and over again either because something bad happened or they die of old age. Another reason why it's not as fun as it seems is after a while I bet you will get bored because you've done pretty much everything."
"Oh. Yep if you think it that way it doesn't sound as cool anymore."
Araminta then said,
"I have one more question. Is your dad a demon or is your mom?"
Technically it would be both. I can't really tell them that you can actually turn anyone into a demon. I guess I'll have to lie again.
"My dad is a demon and my mom is a werewolf."
I also don't want to tell them that my mom is actually a Bloodwolf. I don't trust them enough yet and I'm scared what they will think of me.
"That's pretty cool!"
Violet then said,
"I just noticed it's getting dark. I think you should go. I don't want your parents to worry to much!"
The Underworld doesn't have a day or night cycle so they wouldn't care about how dark it would be getting. They would worry about how long I'm taking to get back though. I can't really tell them that. So I'll just go with it.
"That's true! But before I go is it okay if I meet here from now on? Since everyone knows I'm actually here there would be no reason for me not to be at our other meeting place. I just didn't come here before because I was scared someone would accidently see me!"
"That's fine with me. What about everyone else?"
Araminta then said,
"Of course I'm fine with that! I'm so happy we finally talked."
Zephyr also said,
"That sounds good to me! I'm excited to see you tomorrow!"
Arabella spoke up and said,
"I'm totally fine with that! Then it would be way easier for us! Walking around thirty minutes to where you meet would be so tiring! We aren't like Violet who can easily do that!"
I then said,
"That's true."
Nicholas finally said,
"Sounds like a good plan! See you tomorrow."
Violet then said,
"Okay that settles it! You can come here from now on. See you later Silverheart."
"See you!"
I'm pretty excited for tomorrow! I wonder what we will do next!