Chapter 44

I groaned and said,
"Mom! Why did you have to say that?!"
"Because it's the truth? I would have thought you would have told your friends that already!"
"Of course I didn't! They didn't know until now that demons are immortal! I couldn't say my real age because in all the history books demons are usually dead before three thousand years!"
"Ohhhhh that makes sense! I see why you didn't tell your friends!"
I glared at her and said,
"Stop playing dumb I'm pretty sure you knew that I didn't tell them my real age!"
"I have no idea what you are talking about!"
Soul groaned and said,
Well I would say I'm surprised she did something like that but I'm not surprised at all!
To be honest I'm not either but I wish she didn't say my real age! She could have said anything else but it had to be that!
It's just your age, it's not a big deal!
IT IS A BIG DEAL! That is the one thing I didn't want them to know! I wanted them to think that I was the same age as them so they would act normal around me but now that's ruined!
Well at least their reactions to it were hilarious!
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER!!!!!
Well I was trying! I'm trying to think of the positives and that was the only thing I could think of!
Yep, that totallllly makes me feel better that there is only one good thing about this!
Well at least I tried! You have to admit it was pretty funny!
I sighed and said,
Okay it might have been a little funny but I would rather them not know!
Well now they do sooooo....
Well I can tell you're trying to make me feel better so thanks for that.
That's what friends are for!
That's true!
I could tell my friends were taking deep breaths and Ariella said,
"Now it makes total sense why you said you were bored! I would be that bored if I were that old!"
"Since I guess now you know I guess I can tell you that is the only reason I went to school was because of how bored I was! I traveled the world so many times and I even went around saving people which got boring after a while! It didn't help that I was so strong that bad guys didn't stand a chance against me! Also I did tell you how many times I've read books too! It was actually my mom who suggested for me to go to school because of how bored I was! Which worked even though the lessons are extremely boring, the people there aren't!"
Cosmo then said,
"Well at least school isn't boring! After hearing all of that, no wonder you're bored!"
"Aren't you mad for not telling you my actual age?"
"Why would we be mad? If I were in your shoes I would do the same thing! You couldn't tell us in the first place anyways! But now I'm really curious about how old your parents are!"
My mom then said,
"Well I wasn't really counting in the first place but I think we are around ten thousand years old?"
"WOW! That's pretty old! I'm not surprised though after all you did say that demons are immortal and they can live forever! Also no wonder you are so good at history class Silverheart! You literally lived through most of it!"
I then said,
"Yep pretty much! It's pretty easy when you actually watched it happen!"
Flynn then asked,
"So what now? Do you just let us out of the Underworld?"
My dad said,
"We normally would erase your memories of ever coming here but I don't think that will work this time! You see the portals always open around demons and since my daughter is a very powerful demon you probably will get sucked into the portals multiple times! I don't really want to explain this a second time!"
"Well even though getting sucked into portals is pretty annoying, I'm glad I can keep my memories of this. I really don't want to forget it!"
Cosmo then said,
"I agree with Flynn. I've always wanted to know more about demons and now I do!"
My dad then said,
"Even though you know all of this now doesn't mean you can tell anyone about this!"
"I know. Don't worry I promise I won't tell anyone! I don't want to cause a war after all!"
"Okay good! I really don't want to result to this but if you do speak about this to anyone I might have to send guards to either arrest you or kill you!"
I then said,
"Dad!!!! I'm positive they won't say anything! They know not to after hearing that demons are immortal! No one crazy enough would go against demons that are impossible to kill!"
"I can tell your friends are nice and trustworthy
but you can never be so sure!"
Ariella then said,
"Don't worry. We understand why you said that! It is very important not to tell anyone after all and it would be pretty bad if anyone other than us found out! They might not be willing as we are to keep this a secret and they might even tell even more people!"
Cosmo then said,
"Don't be to upset at your dad Silverheart! Ariella is right! I would do the same thing if I were in his shoes!"
Flynn also said,
"I agree with both of them! Don't worry I won't tell anyone! I don't want to get in trouble after all!"
I then said,
"As long as you are all okay with it I won't get to upset!"
My dad then said,
"Well I'm glad everyone here understands then. Any more questions you need to ask?"
Flynn then said,
"I've been wondering for a while now but why did the portals start opening at random times?"
I swear if they say something they really shouldn't tell them I'm going to be so annoyed!