Chapter 24

Ryia then said,
"Today we are going to talk about how it became legal for a vampire and werewolf to be together and even can have a baby!"
Soul groaned and said,
UGGGGG this is going to be so boring! We already know this! We were literally alive and saw it happen!
I know but it might be interesting to see other peoples reactions though. Not a lot of people talked about it after all!
For you maybe but do you really think I would care what people's reactions are when I hate everyone?!
You do hate everyone but you never know sometimes how people react is pretty funny!
Soul sighed and said,
That's true I guess. They better have a reaction of this or this is going to be so boring!
I rolled my eyes and Ryia continued to say,
"Does anyone know how it happened?"
I looked around and saw everyone looked confused. Hopefully Cosmo knows because I don't want to tell everyone what happened! I don't want to keep knowing a lot about history and bring attention to myself because of that!
Ryia sighed and said,
"No wonder you bully Bloodwolfs when you don't even know what happened back then! Maybe if you did you might have treated them with respect! Cosmo, since you are a Bloodwolf do you know?"
Cosmo said,
"Yes I actually do know."
"Could you explain what happened then?"
"Sure! This happens around a thousand years ago when some very powerful werewolves and vampires were tired of listening to the council members so they teamed up to get rid of them! Let's call them bandits for now. It's easier to explain it that way. They also wanted revenge on everyone else for some reason so they started to kill everyone including humans too! It got so bad that even though the werewolves and vampires hated each other they decided to also team up against those bandits! But since the bandits were so strong they couldn't stop them! When they were about to lose hope two Bloodwolfs stepped in and saved everyone! They killed every single bandit themselves! They saw that the Bloodwolfs didn't want to harm anyone and they didn't even ask anything in return after saving them. The council members decided to change the law that it was legal for vampires and werewolves could be together!"
Then one of the werewolves spoke up and said,
"Did those Bloodwolfs tell their names to everyone?"
Cosmo then said,
"That's the thing that was really weird after the council members changed that law they disappeared before they could even ask the Bloodwolfs names!"
"I wonder why they disappeared?"
"No one really knows. It's actually been a mystery even to this day!"
Soul laughed and said,
Well it's not a mystery when we exactly knew what happened! You were verrrry involved weren't you Silverheart?
Yes I know I was! It was me and Silver who shapeshifted into different people! If we went as ourselves then that would be bad!
You do really stand out and I bet no one would forget what you looked like! It would be pretty bad for your future when you two are immortal!
Yep! It was Silvers plan. We didn't really want to get involved in the first place! We couldn't keep saving them after all! We also thought the other werewolves and vampires could easily handle the bandits. But after we saw that they were actually losing we decided to help!
Well it was more like your dad kept complaining about the extra work! He also could tell there would be even more deaths. You both couldn't stand him complaining to you anymore that you decided to deal with it!
Okay that might be another reason! But we also didn't like seeing all those innocent people dying either! You even wanted us to go save them!
It was more like I couldn't take your annoying dad complaining either! I just wanted you to save them so HE WOULD FREAKING SHUT UP!
I laughed and said,
That might be true! You didn't say it like that though. You said GO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALREADY!
I only said it like that because I could barely think because of how ANNOYING YOUR DAD IS!
Or you actually cared that people were dying and you just don't want to admit!
Soul sighed and said,
Fine, think that then but I'll say it multiple times that I don't at all care that people die because I hate everyone! They are so freaking annoying! Also I've been curious for a while now but why did you go as Bloodwolfs? Couldn't you go as demons?
Weren't you listening to what my mom said while planning what to do?
No of course not! Why would I care what your mom was saying back then?
I sighed and said,
I'm not as surprised at all that you said that! Fine I'll tell you because you weren't listening. You really should because then I wouldn't have to explain it to you!
I would rather you explain it then someone really annoying!
I rolled my eyes and said,
We decided to go as Bloodwolfs because if they saw we saved them then maybe they would change the law about Bloodwolfs! My mom was so happy when it actually did happen!
Oh that makes sense! I don't really care if that happened or not to be honest.
It's because you don't care about anyone right?
You know me so well!
Well if you think about this way since I'm a Bloodwolf and if I were found out wouldn't that mean they would try to kill me?
Oh I never really thought about it that way! Even though you can't die I bet it would still hurt and I would hate seeing that! I changed my mind. I actually do care that happened!
I sighed and said,
So you wouldn't care if I didn't even affect me then?
Yep pretty much!
I rolled my eyes and Ryia then said,
"That's all right! Good job Cosmo!"
As Ryia started to talk about things I already knew, my mind wandered. I wonder what we will be learning in the next class and hopefully it will be way more interesting than this one!