Chapter 50

A week later.....
I was flying towards where me and my friends hang out in the woods when I heard a scream! I headed where I heard it. When I looked around I saw a hurt vampire surrounded by five werewolves! Before they could attack the vampire more I flew down quickly and landed in between the vampire and werewolves. They looked surprised and jumped back. One of the werewolves said,
"Get out of the way! Why are you here?!"
I then said,
"I heard someone scream so I came to help!"
"This is none of your business! Get out of the way or we will make you!"
I sighed and said,
"I think it has everything to do with me! There is no way I'm going to ignore someone who is hurt! What did this vampire do wrong in the first place?!"
"She didn't give us money when we asked politely!"
The vampire then said,
"Of course I didn't! You killed my parents and then asked me for our money!"
I turned to the werewolves and asked,
"Is that true?"
Another werewolf spoke up and said,
"Why would you care? They were only a bunch of vampires! Don't you hate vampires as much as we do?!"
"No I don't! I actually have a friend who is a vampire. She's pretty nice!"
Well technically she's a half vampire but close enough!
The werewolf continued to say,
"I can't believe you're a friend with a bloodsucker?!"
"We are in a truce with them! Nothing is wrong with being friends with one!"
"Even if we are in a truce with them doesn't mean we like them!"
"I guess that's true."
"Even though you are friends with one, we will let you go. Leave before we will also kill you!"
"I don't think I will go. You can't really kill me anyways because demons can't really die!"
"That might be true. It will take you a while to get back here though. By the time you will, we will have already killed that thing behind you!"
"I'm pretty sure she's a vampire not a thing!"
All the werewolves looked angrily at me and the werewolf continued to say,
"It was supposed to be an insult! Are you an idiot?!"
"Oh I knew it was an insult, I just thought it would be funny to make you angry."
"That's it! We will kill you along with that bloodsucker behind you!"
I haven't fought anyone for a long time. There hasn't been a point to. The police are pretty good with their job. I hope I remember how to fight!
Soul sighed and said,
Of course you will do fine. Even if it's been a while doesn't mean you forgot how to fight!
That's true.
Also I'm pretty happy! We get to kill people!
We aren't killing people, we are stopping them!
But it's way more fun to kill people! I love the look of pain in their faces!
I'm not at all surprised you said that. You do hate everyone after all!
It's been a while of course I would be excited to see people die but nooooo you won't kill them!
Times are different, you know this! We can't go kill every bad person that comes our way!
I know and it's so annoying! Now whenever someone kills another person even if they are pretty horrible they get arrested! I see no point in that. To be honest I think it's a waste of space in a jail cell! Like you actually have to take care of them even if they have done horrible things! I think it's pretty much a waste of money!
Of course you would think that. People can change though. You know this from experience! Also would you really want to kill someone for stealing something?
Well of course not. That would be pretty harsh for my standards. Most people steal for food or money because they need some way to survive! I think people who kill others for no reason or for fun don't deserve to live!
I kinda agree with you but you never know not everyone who kills someone is a bad person. They might have done it by accident or were forced to! I think those people should get a second chance!
I guess I see you point but I still think it's just easier to kill everyone!
You are just saying that because you hate everyone!
Oh darn! How did you everrrr figure that out!
I can totally hear that sarcasm in your voice!
That's the point! Well I'm just glad I finally get to see you fight even if you don't kill someone! Talking to people is way more boring than seeing a fight!
That might be true but it's pretty boring after a while. After seeing so many fights, it is so easy to tell what they are going to do next!
Well it's still more fun to see someone fight then talking to someone!
Well that's true but I'm glad I don't have to fight a lot anymore.
Why are you happy about that?!
That means not a lot is going on and it's pretty peaceful!
UGGGGG I hate that though! I wish something exciting would happen for once! It's soooooo boring!
Well that might be true. But to be honest I would rather be bored if there is always peace in the world.
Of course you would say that! Sometimes you are way to nice!
I like being nice though.
If you weren't nice you wouldn't always feel sad because you upset anyone though! I think it's way easier being mean!
Of course you would say that! To be honest I hope this peace lasts but it probably won't!
When that happens that would be amazing!
What if everyone dies in the world would that make you happy?
Yes it would!
Well if you think like this, if that happens you wouldn't be able to see people's reactions to things. You also don't want to always talk to demons do you?
Oh I see your point. I don't think I just want to talk to demons. They already give me a headache! I would go crazy eventually if they were the only people I could talk to! It would also make you sad and I hate seeing you upset! But let's get back to the fun part! You can go have fun fighting those werewolves!
I rolled my eyes and all the werewolves rushed at me!