Chapter 33

A month later....
My friends looked at my house in awe and Cosmo said,
"YOU NEVER TOLD US THAT YOU WERE RICH?!"
"Well I thought you would have guessed by now. I literally bought pretty much everything when we went out."
"Well I thought you saved up a lot of money and that's why you could buy us stuff!"
"As you can see that's not the case!"
"I CAN TELL!"
Soul cracked up and said,
Their faces are priceless! It was so funny! I would think they would have guessed already that you were rich but I guess not!
To be honest I had to hold back my laughter by their reactions!
Ariella then said,
"WAIT! Were you the one who gave us each a million dollars?!"
"Nope of course not...."
"You're totally lying! You did, didn't you?!"
"Ummm maybe I did!"
"HA I KNEW IT! Why did you give us so much money?!"
"Three million dollars isn't that much!"
"YES IT IS! HOW RICH ARE YOU!?"
"Ummmm very rich."
"WE CAN TELL BY YOU SAYING THREE MILLION ISN'T THAT MUCH!"
I laughed and said,
"That's true! To answer your question of why I gave you money is because you are my friends. I also felt bad hearing that you didn't have a lot of time with your family! I could have gave Cosmo a little less because I knew he had more money then you two. But unless I knew you pretty well how would I know that Cosmo has more money then both of you so I had to give you the same amount!"
"That makes sense!"
"Shall we go in? I bet you would love to see what is inside my house!"
Everyone nodded their heads in excitement and I opened the huge gate in front of my house and we all went in. I closed the gate behind us and we walked up to the door of my house but then I smelled my mom inside! I then said,
"Oh no! Why the heck is my mom home?! She said she was going to be with my dad today!"
Ariella then said,
"Maybe she lied?"
"I don't think she did. Maybe something else happened! Let's go before....."
Before I could finish what I was going to say the door opened and my mom said,
"Come in!"
I then said,
"Mom, I thought you said you were going to go be with dad today!"
"Oh I already did and then I rushed back knowing that you would bring your friends over. I really wanted to meet them after all!"
I completely forgot about the time difference in the Underworld and here!
I sighed and said,
"I completely forgot that you're smart and could easily guess I was going to bring my friends over!"
"Hey! How could you forget that I'm smart?!"
"You act childish sometimes! Of course I forgot."
"There's nothing wrong with that!"
"I never said there was. I just forgot you are smart you were because of it!"
"Well I guess that makes sense!"
My friends laughed and I said,
"If you want to meet my friends you need to make sure you don't say anything you shouldn't say!"
"But I never do that!"
I glared at her and she continued to say,
"Okay I might do that but I promise I'll be careful what I say!"
I turned to my friends and said,
"Are you okay with going into my house with my mom here?"
Cosmo said,
"I'm fine with that."
Ariella then said,
"I actually always wanted to meet your mom so I'm totally okay with it."
Flynn then said,
"Of course I'm okay with it if both of them are."
My mom smiled at them and said again,
"Come on in then! I'm so excited to meet you after my daughter talked about her friends a lot!"
We all walked inside the house and I closed the door behind me. As we walked over to the living room I saw my friends look around in awe. We finally made it to the living room and we all sat down. I then said,
"I have a very important question though. Did you push aside your paperwork so you could talk to dad and then talk to us?"
"Yep I did! I'll finish it later!"
I groaned and said,
"You know how important your work is! You shouldn't skip it!"
"I can easily finish it later. It is not really important anyways!"
"YES IT IS!?"
"I'm pretty sure elder duty's can be pushed aside. I can do the paperwork later!"
I saw the look of surprise on my friends faces and Ariella then said,
"WAIT! You're the elder?!"
"Well yes I am. I thought my daughter told you that already."
I groaned again and said,
"YOU KNOW I DIDNT! DONT LIE TO ME! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"
"Okay I might have. I thought their faces would be so funny if I told them that! I don't regret it at all!"
I sighed again and said,
"Of course you don't!"
Cosmo then asked,
"Why didn't you tell us this in the first place?!"
"I didn't want you to act differently around me because of that!"
"I guess that makes sense."
My mom then said,
"Let's talk about something else then. How do you all like school?"
Cosmo then said,
"Well school isn't really fun of course but history class is very interesting."
My mom laughed and said,
"Well I'm not surprised. School is usually boring for any student who goes."
Flynn then said,
"Pretty much! History isn't boring though!"
Ariella then said,
"I like how many supernaturals and people are in there too. Most schools have only werewolves in most of them. Then there would only be vampires in other schools. Also humans are in separate schools too. I'm glad there is at least one that everyone can go to."
My mom then said,
"I'm glad. I did make the school to be that way after all!"
Flynn then said,
"WAIT YOUR THE PRINCIPAL OF HOPEHEART?!"
"Oops I completely forgot that you don't know that either!"
I glared at my mom and said,
"Yep, surrrrrrre. You totalllllly accidently said that!"
Ariella laughed and said,
"I see why you didn't want us to meet your mom. She tends to have a big mouth!"
"I'm glad you finally get it!"
Everyone laughed and Flynn then said,
"Unlike your mom we won't tell anyone so don't worry!
Ariella and Cosmo nodded their heads in agreement and then Cosmo said,
"Since you don't want us to act differently around you after finding these things out we won't!"
I then said,
"Thank you everyone for understanding and for not telling anyone in the future."
Cosmo then said,
"No wonder you are rich! I bet being the elder and a principal in a school will give your family a lot of money! I have a question though. If you mom has those jobs what does Shadow do?"
He looked at my mom thinking she would answer the question but instead she said,
"Why are you looking at me?"
"Because you also tend to blurt things out!"
"Well yes I do but that is the one thing that I can't tell you! What he does is top secret!"
"Oh hmmmm that's interesting. I wonder if we will find out later?"
"You probably will."
She probably means they will see what my dad's job is when they die. Hmmmm Soul is being pretty quiet. Is he asleep? He hasn't fallen asleep today so I bet he is. He's going to be disappointed missing out on this. He does like when he sees people totally surprised or even shocked. Well I guess Soul could go through my memories later.