Chapter 20

HEY! WAKE UP!
SILVERHEART WAKE UP!?
I opened my eyes and saw a black snake on my stomach and I said,
WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!
Wow, you are mean. You created me with your magic and you don't even know who I am?!
I guess we can talk about it after you get off me!
But I don't want to! I like annoying you!
I groaned and said,
I created you right?
Well yep you did.
I flashed a smile at the snake and he said,
What are you planning?!
I order you to get off of me!
He got off my me and said,
Ugggg I thought you wouldn't think of that but you're smarter than I thought you would be!
I sat up and looked around and I noticed I was in the Underworld! Then I noticed I was in a huge hole that was two times bigger than my moms village! I said with a shaky voice,
HOW THE HECK DID I GET HERE?!
You don't remember?
I thought for a second and then I saw flashes of what happened and I broke down in tears. The snake said,
I guess you remember everything then.
I pushed what happened to the back of my mind for now and took a deep breath. I then said,
HOW DID I GET HERE THOUGH?!
Well I guess you were so mad you didn't notice that you pulled everyone in here. You actually made this hole!!!!
WHAT?! I DID ALL OF THIS?!
Yep you did. Your magic went out of control and well as you can probably guess the people who killed your friends are dead. The fire blast you did easily killed all of them! Good thing is that you chose this place beforehand if you got your magic out of nowhere. It is very very far away from the castle so no one gets hurt or even finds where it is.
WELL THAT'S GOOD AT LEAST! BUT HOW THE HECK DID I PULL PEOPLE HERE!? I ASKED MY DAD IF DEMONS COULD DO THAT BUT HE SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!
Well I guess you can! Maybe because both of your parents are demons and your mom is a Bloodwolf? That's the only thing that makes sense.
I took a deep breath and said,
I guess that's true. I created you by accident? Why did I do that?!
Maybe your mind knew you needed something to seal away your magic. Since you like snakes you created me like this. Actually my personality is one of your favorite characters in the second book your mom wrote.
You mean I created you off of Soul?! Is that the reason you're so mean to me?!
Yep pretty much!
Well since I created you off the character Soul I'll name you Soul!
Sure I like that name. It fits me well.
I have a question though. I should be super sad right now but I don't feel to sad why is that?!
I'm not just a seal for your magic, I'm also sealing your emotions. You can feel them but not as much. This won't last very long though I sealed your sadness to barely nothing! In a couple minutes your sadness will increase! But since you lost your closest friend your emotions will totally be all over the place! If that happens your magic will go out of control again!
I teared up and said,
I don't think I can take it then. I don't even have a friend anymore! She was amazing and I lost her! I don't think I can ever have a friend ever again!
I started to cry and Soul said,
I'll be your friend then!
What?! You are supposed to be off the character Soul! There is no way he would say that!
Well you also created me to be able to choose what I want to do! For some reason I feel horrible seeing you like this! You need someone to care for you and even be your friend! You would lose yourself if you didn't!
I smiled slightly and said,
Thanks. I think I really do need a friend! Even though you're not even human I guess you can be one.
I thought for a second and said,
I don't think I can deal with Violet's death. I'll feel like it's my fault this happened to her and even still feel like that right now! I don't think I could control my emotions enough to stop my magic to go out of control! I don't know how long I'll be sad! It might be months or years or even more than hundred or thousands of years! Violet wanted me to be happy and I won't be if I remember that she died! So I want you to erase my memories of ever meeting Violet.
WHAT! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THAT?!
I'm positive. But before that I have a question for you. Can you do anything else other than just being my seal?
If you are sure if you want to do this I won't stop you. Also yes I can do other things. I think I can seal your emotions like I'm doing right now once more. I also can freeze time three times. If I try to do it more, your seal would break and that would be pretty bad.
WHAT?! HOW?!
No idea. Your parents are the most powerful people out there!
That's true. Can you freeze time with other people?
Yes I can. I only freeze you in place while I could go somewhere. I can't go very far away from you or the seal would break but if I do that I can go anywhere. Why are you asking?
I want you to talk to Voilet for me when she either chooses to move on or not. I don't want my dad to see you so you need to freeze time to talk to her. I wanted to tell her a few more things that I couldn't when she was about to die. We didn't have a long time to talk though. I also want to ask a few more things for me to do with those powers but I want to start off by telling you what to tell Violet.
I explain to him what I wanted to tell Violet and he said,
Okay I got it. I'll make sure to tell her when I see her. What do you want me to do with the rest of my powers?
After I lose my memory I might remember later and when that happens I'll probably get really sad again. If that happens I want you to seal my emotions and freeze time so I can calm down after remembering everything.
You never know you might never remember!
Hopefully but I doubt it. If I get any friends in the future something might come to me. Try your best to stop me from remembering.
I'll try!
Okay good! You can save up the last freeze time power for later. If I get friends somehow and if any of them get hurt my emotions would go all over the place and then I'll lose all control over my magic. When that happens make sure to freeze me in place and get my parents for help.
That's a good idea!
I feel bad though you will be the only one who knew what actually happened. You can't tell anyone either!
Don't feel to bad. You need to do this to have a good life! I'm fine keeping a secret. That's what you do for a friend!
Thanks for doing this for me. It means a lot. Hopefully it will take me a long time to for me to get these memories back! I don't want them to come back right away, that would be really bad! You can't erase my memories two times right?
Yep, I can only do it once. Even if you do remember, let's not think about it until later. It's a future problem not a current problem!
That's true. I'm ready. You can erase my memories now!
I looked at Soul and saw his red eyes turn black and then I started to get a headache. Then everything went black!