21. nationals

_____

_____

spencer smiled at rachel who looked around new york with a big smile on her face, "i made it," spencer nods his head, "we made it," rachel smiles up to her boyfriend kissing spencer's cheek.

spencer knew that finn still had feelings for his girlfriend cause he broke up with quinn at sue's sister's funeral yesterday, spencer sits beside his half brother, "a year and a half ago, the new directions were nothing but a group of seven misfits, stumbling their way through a horrific rendition of sit down you're rocking the boat,"

spencer half smiled, "now here we are, at the top of the show choir heap: nationals!" after yesterday spencer hadn't spoke to santana since she tried kissing him when he walked her home from the funeral as rachel went with sam and mercedes.

"i want to hit up Central Park, and get my frolic on," tina added after kurt finished talking, "i wanna throw stuff off the brookyln bridge," puck said high fiving sean who smirks from beside his girlfriend.

"you guys, hold on—" finn said making spencer roll his eyes at his twin brother, "i mean, we still have two songs to write," kurt looked at his half brother, "okay, mr bossy pants,"

quinn didn't look up from her sandwich to her ex boyfriend who stands opposite to where everyone was sitting down, "but i think we might have some time for a tune before we leave,"

"start spreading the news, i'm leaving today," everyone sang along with kurt, "i want to be a part of it, New York, New York..."

"guys—" rachel comes towards them, "i have news," spencer furrowed his eyebrows up at his girlfriend, "to celebrate our impending win at nationals, i got us all tickets to broadway's longest running show ever," finn smiled from behind rachel, "cats!"

brittany cheered as spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you might want to check the date on those tickets, rachel, because cats closed about eleven years ago," rachel frowned looking down to the tickets in her hands, "he did seem crazy, charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt-crack,"

spencer shakes his head standing up coming to stand beside his girlfriend taking the tickets from her hands, "um come on, let's go look around New York," he said to his friends who all cheered.

____

spencer talked with quinn, tina and mercedes before seeing his brother with his girlfriend, spencer then sees santana already staring at him, spencer knew he had to break up with rachel since he knew rachel still loved his brother and he still loved santana.

"guys, group meeting in the room now,"

spencer stands up from where he was, following after his friends to their room where everybody now was.

___

spencer sat beside his step brother, "do you know that i can get ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at three in the morning from their all-night dining menu?" kurt asked his friends who all just stared at him.